White Sox @ Texas Rangers April 6 OPENING DAY GAME THREAD

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BFirebird @ Apr 6, 2012 -> 07:46 PM)
Detroit 3?

I think the Reds are fantastic this year, and Phillies should be real good. I'm just stunned at how awful so many teams look on paper. Where did all the talent go? To the Kentucky Wildcats or Miami Heat?

QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 6, 2012 -> 01:47 PM)
Pitch over mistakes. Danks has struggled with that in the past....

good lord. he's also had pitch efficiency problems, and he's in the 70s in the 6th inning. seems like an improvement to me

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 6, 2012 -> 01:48 PM)
I think the Reds are fantastic this year, and Phillies should be real good. I'm just stunned at how awful so many teams look on paper. Where did all the talent go? To the Kentucky Wildcats or Miami Heat?

reds can't pitch. Phillies 3 in my book

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 6, 2012 -> 02:48 PM)

The thing that scares me with the Phils is can they score enough runs? Nats could make some noise in that division if Storen can come back alright and make that bullpen a strength.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Apr 6, 2012 -> 02:51 PM)
I'm at work, following the game through this thread. I can't tell what's really going on with all of the sarcasm and whining.

3-2 TEX, top 7. Danks good against everyone but Kinsler. Sox have left a lot of guys on base early.