Kyyle23

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be a long, long day at the park.

If both games get rained out, look for a doubleheader tomorrow and the Sox to have to come back on May 31 and lose an off day.

I can't see them scheduling a doubleheader the final series of the season.

Edited by flavum

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 7, 2012 -> 07:10 AM)
Time for a little bit of K23 luck on this one. I plan on making two game threads today, so Humber better be on his s***

GO GO WHITE SOX!! :gosoxretro:

For someone who hates nicknames/abbreviations for players, that one for yourself is awful. :D

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 7, 2012 -> 08:45 AM)
ADA cf

Brent L. 3b

Dunn dh

PK 1b

AJP c

Rios rf

Alexei SS

Kosuke lf

Beckham 2b

Is this the end of Morel the 3B?

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 7, 2012 -> 08:06 AM)
For someone who hates nicknames/abbreviations for players, that one for yourself is awful. :D

It is a cursebreaker. And I dont hate all nicknames, but some of them are truly awful. I totally admit mine is, but it is on purpose. And if it works, it stays

QUOTE (flavum @ May 7, 2012 -> 10:25 AM)
Just eye-balling the radar, I'd say there's very little chance they start Game 1 on time. Hopefully get one in today, and 2 tomorrow.

I wonder how the 26 man roster rule works if you're supposed to have a double header but 1 of the games gets rained out and scheduled for the next day.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 7, 2012 -> 09:32 AM)
I wonder how the 26 man roster rule works if you're supposed to have a double header but 1 of the games gets rained out and scheduled for the next day.

I would think it's still 26 both days if the intention is to play 2 games that day.

But I see what you mean, what if it's a doubleheader on a Wednesday, with both teams having an open day on Thursday. They play one on Wednesday with 26. Do they get 26 on Thursday too? Good question.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 7, 2012 -> 10:31 AM)
Ready for big screen baseball this morning

I really just wanna watch a bunch of baseball today, please don't be cancelled :(

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 7, 2012 -> 10:43 AM)
You may be ready for it, but it may not happen. Gonzo just reported that T-storms are hitting Cleveland right now.

Looks like the rain is starting to weaken. Probably won't start on time, but they'll get the game in.

I'm all for the Sox not attempting to bunt runners from 2nd to 3rd anymore...I hated it when they did it Saturday in the 9th inning as well...playing for the tie on the road...didn't end up mattering because of the Donkey homer, but I didn't like it nevertheless.

Edited by jeffro2525