Quintana to start Friday

flavum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 24, 2012 -> 04:47 PM)
Absolutely, based on his velocity this season. Hopefully they did an MRI and know he's ok structurally.

Me too. I'm guessing this time he didn't recover quite right. An MRI should have already happened, it would take just a couple hours to perform/get read given their resources

Wish they would have moved up Peavy to Friday. Get him on track to start two times the week before the AS Game.

Plus, why not use him in the first game of a big series, and the last game in Tampa Bay?

Edited by flavum

QUOTE (flavum @ May 24, 2012 -> 04:53 PM)
Wish they would have moved up Peavy to Friday. Get him on track to start two times the week before the AS Game.

Plus, why not use him in the first game of a big series, and the last game in Tampa Bay?

They are probably eager to give him as much rest as possible. I have heard that he's had to cut back on between start work as it is.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 24, 2012 -> 04:58 PM)
They are probably eager to give him as much rest as possible. I have heard that he's had to cut back on between start work as it is.

I guess, but now he'll have to go to KC for the break instead of getting time off.