Rays vs White Sox 12:10 CST

Kyyle23

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 30, 2012 -> 02:59 PM)
OK wait a second... I see talk here of a "pickoff beaning", and also a knee injury for ADA. Which is it? Or both? WTF???

Both. De Aza was at 2b, HOwell turned around, threw, plunked him in the side of the knee. Throw was no where near the bag.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 30, 2012 -> 02:55 PM)
Ejected for throwing behind Zobrist.

Thanks dude just got off work, saw robin got the boot too lol! I like this Quintana kid has some guts

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ May 30, 2012 -> 01:58 PM)
Sox just need to win the game. Sweep.

When they come to Chicago, have Southpaw attack one of their players.

Agree with the first half of this statement. This is a game that the Sox have to win.Sweep these guys and smile all the way home.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 30, 2012 -> 02:00 PM)
Both. De Aza was at 2b, HOwell turned around, threw, plunked him in the side of the knee. Throw was no where near the bag.

OK, so first, there is no beaning, unless it hit his head. Was he hit in the head?

Second, that is a really low percentage shot - trying to hit a runner on the move in the legs with a pickoff throw? There is probably a 90% chance you miss and it goes into center field. And a 10% chance it hits him and does little or no harm. Seems hard to believe it was intentional, but, I didn't see it.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 30, 2012 -> 03:02 PM)
OK, so first, there is no beaning, unless it hit his head. Was he hit in the head?

Second, that is a really low percentage shot - trying to hit a runner on the move in the legs with a pickoff throw? There is probably a 90% chance you miss and it goes into center field. And a 10% chance it hits him and does little or no harm. Seems hard to believe it was intentional, but, I didn't see it.

Side of the knee, which resulted in him being taken out.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 30, 2012 -> 02:00 PM)
Hmm, maybe Greg can help us out? What is the proper baseball etiquette here?

With the run we're on...you win the game, and call them b****es afterwards. If we sucked, I'd plunk everyone

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ May 30, 2012 -> 02:05 PM)
Why do you say "idiot"? Just challenging your belief system here, as it seems to be dictated by the mainstream media. If you actually reviewed the facts you might be surprised on what you find on this issue, as strange as it sounds.

Hawaii is a state...case closed