• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao.

Over at RealGM

BullsFan88 wrote:

Confirmed: Derrick Rose will return on Monday

http://flapship.com/derrick-rose-to-ret ... t-nuggets/

Speculation and anticipation have reached an all-time high, and it seems that the Chicago Bulls are about to get a big boost from one of the hardest working players in the NBA. A source close to the situation has confirmed that Derrick Rose will finally make his long-awaited return to the Chicago Bulls on Monday night against the Denver Nuggets. Rose, who has been out of the lineup since tearing his left ACL in the first game of the 2012 playoffs on April 28th, has been rehabbing hard and is finally ready to return.

I've never heard of the website. Anyone care to comment on reputability? Is that even a word?

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Mar 16, 2013 -> 09:55 AM)
Lmao.

Over at RealGM

BullsFan88 wrote:

Confirmed: Derrick Rose will return on Monday

http://flapship.com/derrick-rose-to-ret ... t-nuggets/

Speculation and anticipation have reached an all-time high, and it seems that the Chicago Bulls are about to get a big boost from one of the hardest working players in the NBA. A source close to the situation has confirmed that Derrick Rose will finally make his long-awaited return to the Chicago Bulls on Monday night against the Denver Nuggets. Rose, who has been out of the lineup since tearing his left ACL in the first game of the 2012 playoffs on April 28th, has been rehabbing hard and is finally ready to return.

I've never heard of the website. Anyone care to comment on reputability? Is that even a word?

It isn't a word at that site...

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 16, 2013 -> 11:15 AM)
Does the board at flapship convene and force Steve out if he is wrong?

If it doesn't involve disemboweling, it's not enough...

Anyway, now I have to find a bar for Monday with the full NBA package. Suddenly night has become more difficult. And I'm already using up all my red shirts on IU games!

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 16, 2013 -> 10:18 AM)
If it doesn't involve disemboweling, it's not enough...

Anyway, now I have to find a bar for Monday with the full NBA package. Suddenly night has become more difficult. And I'm already using up all my red shirts on IU games!

Well at least Steve didn't buy a billboard this time