justBLAZE

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you guys think the expectation for this team is right now? Not from the media, but from the fans. How far could we go as constructed?

I can't help but notice that the offense is still streaky as hell. If it wasn't for Youkilis literally winning us games I don't know if we would be sitting on top of 5 in a row right now.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Jul 8, 2012 -> 05:40 PM)
I thought Deunte Heath was supposed to start this game?

I seem to recall that today's start was the reason he was called up...

Not sure whyt he was called up now. Omogrosso only pitched an inning or so and now Heath sits. I guess they are just insurance at this point and when Crain and Humber and Danks are back they are first two to go down

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 8, 2012 -> 12:22 PM)
Not sure whyt he was called up now. Omogrosso only pitched an inning or so and now Heath sits. I guess they are just insurance at this point and when Crain and Humber and Danks are back they are first two to go down

Heath will most likely pitch today. I'd be shocked in Axelrod goes more than four.

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ Jul 8, 2012 -> 12:23 PM)
Heath will most likely pitch today. I'd be shocked in Axelrod goes more than four.

Yeah, I'd say about 70-80 pitches for Axelrod. Heath, Omogrosso will probably get in. Thornton is done until Friday. Probably the same for Reed.

In other words, we better hope the bats are going today. But who knows? Sox may win 3-2.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 8, 2012 -> 01:39 PM)
Indians and Tigers already winning

I really thought Tampa Bay would put up a fight with Cleveland, but they have disappointed. On the other hand I can say we all knew Detroit would win the series vs the Royals. But Sox just gotta do their thing and keep winning.

QUOTE (kapzk @ Jul 8, 2012 -> 05:44 PM)
I really thought Tampa Bay would put up a fight with Cleveland, but they have disappointed. On the other hand I can say we all knew Detroit would win the series vs the Royals. But Sox just gotta do their thing and keep winning.

That Tampa offense is just horrible, and Moore/Shields have really underachieved this year.