SOX GAMETHREAD: PEAVY FOR THREE

Kyyle23

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 03:15 PM)
It's 100 degrees out. We are up 6. There's an off day tomorrow. Jake is over 100 pitches. This better be his last hitter

Not a single pitcher up in the pen. You kidding me robin/coop?

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 08:17 PM)
This is f***ing puzzling. Take the f***ing opportunity to save a highly-worked pitcher an inning and a bunch of pitches when you're up 6...

120 pitches and counting. He'll get an extra days rest next start at least.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 08:24 PM)
Beckham's swing makes it look like he carries a heavy bat. Looks like he struggles to get the bat around.

Lilly did the same thing; stupid.

So in retrospect, Dunn had one horrible season and is back to being Dunn. I applaud those of you who insisted this is what would happen.

The question is now: Has Dunn earned every penny of the contract because of this incredible season? I'm starting to think he's been worth the contract.

As far as Rios ... when do you get to the point to say he's earned every penny as well?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 03:30 PM)
So in retrospect, Dunn had one horrible season and is back to being Dunn. I applaud those of you who insisted this is what would happen.

The question is now: Has Dunn earned every penny of the contract because of this incredible season? I'm starting to think he's been worth the contract.

As far as Rios ... when do you get to the point to say he's earned every penny as well?

I could careless who earns what, play good and win games that is all I care about. It is Kw's job to pay attention to the rest of that s***.