Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox

justBLAZE

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2012 -> 09:32 PM)
Not with how he's going. Swinging at all sorts of pitches out of the zone.

I think Youk can use a few days off personally. Even with how he is going it's tough to lose him in the lineup. At the very least he will walk.

QUOTE (Mr. Showtime @ Aug 11, 2012 -> 03:34 AM)
I think Youk can use a few days off personally. Even with how he is going it's tough to lose him in the lineup. At the very least he will walk.

I don't think he's close to being healthy due to all the nagging injuries of late.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 10, 2012 -> 09:24 PM)
That's unfair if you are implying AJ was a p**** there.

No, I'm glad he didn't because I don't want him suspended either. But since he already knows he's not going to rush the mound, don't even look at him and take first base.

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 11, 2012 -> 03:35 AM)
No, I'm glad he didn't because I don't want him suspended either. But since he already knows he's not going to rush the mound, don't even look at him and take first base.

Who knows, maybe they aren't fans of each other dating back to '05-'06?

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2012 -> 09:34 PM)
I don't think he's close to being healthy due to all the nagging injuries of late.

Whenever Morel gets back it wouldn't shock me if they use that as a chance to get him healthy for a post season run.

QUOTE (Mr. Showtime @ Aug 11, 2012 -> 02:37 AM)
Whenever Morel gets back it wouldn't shock me if they use that as a chance to get him healthy for a post season run.

Is Morel's back actually feeling better on a consistent basis? Seems impossible.

Got to win this game in the 8th or 9th. No extra inning bulls*** cause we know what happens to Sox in extras. Lift and pull only we don't hit our bases empty homer in extras, we pop up. Got to hit the fourth homer of this game in the eighth or ninth, White Sox. Extras equal heartbreak.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 10, 2012 -> 09:39 PM)
Is Morel's back actually feeling better on a consistent basis? Seems impossible.

No idea. But I think that if he is called up he would have to be healthy enough to play 3-4 games in a row to give Youk an extended breather.

QUOTE (Mr. Showtime @ Aug 11, 2012 -> 03:45 AM)
No idea. But I would have to think he could play 3-4 games in a row to give Youk an extended breather.

Why would you want Morel to play? He's not even hitting in the minors now either.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 10, 2012 -> 09:49 PM)
Sox in another close game at home. Team could use a win, tonight. Not good to lose the opener against the pesky A's.

Just Win Baby.

and the tigers are most likely about to win right now