8/18 Sox @ Royals Gamethread

soxfan49

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 01:08 AM)
And now Peavy will be extra pissed.

AL Central continues to give him all sorts of trouble. Both Sale and Peavy are giving up a significant more number of hits since the ASB compared to before the ASB.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 18, 2012 -> 07:07 PM)
Are the coaches doing anything to get us prepared, thats my question at this point

Absolutely not. They are as bad as this team. This season is ova. This. Team. Is. Dead.

The overreactions are amazing. Have you been paying attention all season, or just want to take one bad inning as the sample?

Absolutely not. They are as bad as this team. This season is ova. This. Team. Is. Dead.

The overreactions are amazing. Have you been paying attention all season, or just want to take one bad inning as the sample?

I'm not over reacting, I'm asking if the coaches are preparing us to play this team, because it doesn't seem like it. We have to beat scrubs like this. No reason to fall out of first place because you go 4-7 against the friggin' Royals. Unacceptable. We just look unprepared to play the last few times we've seen them.

Edited by RZZZA

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 18, 2012 -> 07:11 PM)

I had this team losing like 95 games this year. They have to go 25-19 (more than doable) to win 90 games. I can't even find anything to b**** about. I just have to make fun of wite to get by.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 18, 2012 -> 07:15 PM)
I'm not over reacting, I'm asking if the coaches are preparing us to play this team, because it doesn't seem like it. We have to beat scrubs like this. No reason to fall out of first place because you go 4-7 against the friggin' Royals. Unacceptable. We just look unprepared to play the last few times we've seen them.

You're overreacting. If the coaches don't prepare the team, how is it they are in first place?