YOU'RE BRUTAL, BRO!

MurcieOne

There is a video of all these guys in their garb, on the White Sox site. There is some guy in the front of the group shot, front row, middle-right, who looks absolutely hilarious, and I can't figure out who it is. He's got sunglasses hanging from the front of his shirt.

Also, Chris Sale's pants >>> ALL

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 27, 2012 -> 10:27 AM)
There is a video of all these guys in their garb, on the White Sox site. There is some guy in the front of the group shot, front row, middle-right, who looks absolutely hilarious, and I can't figure out who it is. He's got sunglasses hanging from the front of his shirt.

Also, Chris Sale's pants >>> ALL

yea thats gordon, he looks awful lol i thought reed looked the best (not the clothes, head-shot)

13577_218455.jpg

Edited by Melissa1334

So many great quotes this year from AJ and Harrelson.

What did he say during the Blackburn game..."Let's hit this piece of s***!" or something like that? And then Blackburn finally got released or DFA'ed.

Surprised we haven't picked him up, too.

"It's all good!" has a limited shelf life, though. That one will quickly get old...next season even.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 27, 2012 -> 01:12 PM)
I agree. I wonder what possessed Hawk to come up with this line? Maybe he is trying to reinvent himself

It seems like he tries out a few new lines each year. I think "hell, yeah" has been retired from his rotation. Same with "an A-BOMB by Dunn"

Since "it's all good" always rears its head during the best of times, I've learned to love it. Kind of like when something is so bad, it's good.

As I said about "appreciate the game" before the season, we will all appropriate it as awesome when we win it all.

QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 27, 2012 -> 12:33 PM)
Since "it's all good" always rears its head during the best of times, I've learned to love it. Kind of like when something is so bad, it's good.

As I said about "appreciate the game" before the season, we will all appropriate it as awesome when we win it all.

Yeah, I agree...It's all good always means we've just tied the game or taken the lead...which means he could say "Shack's mother is a whore!" and I would be like "It's all good!"

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 27, 2012 -> 11:53 AM)
More like it got old a week ago

"It's all good" was old long before the first time he even said it. Whoever has his ear/is coming up with some of this garbage needs to be fired unceremoniously. So much of it just makes me cringe when I hear it.

List of Approved Phrases

Stretch/Put it on the board (home run call)

He Gone

A Matt Abbatacola

Mercy

Yaz/Stories about Yaz

That's academic

Gas

Carmines

Anything else needs to be approved by a committee.

Edited by Swingandalongonetoleft

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Aug 27, 2012 -> 01:29 PM)
It seems like he tries out a few new lines each year. I think "hell, yeah" has been retired from his rotation. Same with "an A-BOMB by Dunn"

Well he just used A-Bomb on a Flowers HR, so it hasn't been retired.

QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 27, 2012 -> 01:33 PM)

"It's all good" started with the trap in the outfield in a game a few weeks ago, presumably costing us, and they came back to score anyway. It made sense there.

Now Hawk is using it for the hell of it when it doesn't make sense.