Game Thread 8/28: SOX @ BAL

cabiness42

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im liking the line Vegas put up on this game in regards to the Sox winning this game. Im also liking KC chances tonight against Verlander judging by the line. We will see if I am right. I didn't take the Sox tonight but I did take KC for a small wager.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 28, 2012 -> 06:12 PM)
Im liking the line Vegas put up on this game in regards to the Sox winning this game. Im also liking KC chances tonight against Verlander judging by the line. We will see if I am right. I didn't take the Sox tonight but I did take KC for a small wager.

I hope you hit it!

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 28, 2012 -> 06:24 PM)
That's still a relatively valuable play considering how well Chris has pitched this year.

Yeah. I didn't think there would be that much juice on the road like that. I wouldve played it but i cant knowing the Sox struggle against these guys in Baltimore.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 28, 2012 -> 06:25 PM)
Yeah. I didn't think there would be that much juice on the road like that. I wouldve played it but i cant knowing the Sox struggle against these guys in Baltimore.

Especially the bullpen for some reason, like Myers last night. The Orioles owned Bobby Jenks more than any other team.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 28, 2012 -> 06:26 PM)
Especially the bullpen for some reason, like Myers last night. The Orioles owned Bobby Jenks more than any other team.

Yep. I never liked Baltimore but I have hated them with a passion since 1983