Slumpbusted Gamethread: Orioles vs White Sox

Kyyle23

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't realize we had a Tigers GT here.....copy and pasted from MLB thread....

HAHAHAHA. How slow is Miggy? He just hit in to a game-ending DP on a ball that the Royals SS JUMPED OVER the runner, landed, and THEN threw to 1st and still got Cabrera. I thought when he didn't make the throw mid-air, he abandoned the throw, but then he lands, fires, and ends the game. Hilarious.

And props to Lorenzo Cain for making a great diving catch in CF with 0 outs in the 9th and Austin Jackson on 1st.

LOVE IT.

Sox lose 3 of 4 and gain ground on the Tigers. Maybe everyone here can stop blowing them so much now? I've said several times that this Tiger team is just as bas at times than the Sox... I change my mind. They're WORSE. The White Sox are a better team all around. They just are. 2 of 3 this weekend.

f*** DETROIT.

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Aug 30, 2012 -> 09:57 PM)
Peavy vs Fister

Liriano vs Scherzer

Sale vs Verlander

Oh boy this should be fun. How in the hell are there still tickets available?

Tigers really slumping coming in. Fister coming off an injury. This should be very interesting. Tomorrow's game is huge for setting the tone. It also makes the next two so much easier.

QUOTE (Cali @ Aug 30, 2012 -> 08:58 PM)
LOVE IT.

Sox lose 3 of 4 and gain ground on the Tigers. Maybe everyone here can stop blowing them so much now? I've said several times that this Tiger team is just as bas at times than the Sox... I change my mind. They're WORSE. The White Sox are a better team all around. They just are. 2 of 3 this weekend.

f*** DETROIT.

Naw. If there was another month of baseball the Royals would win this division.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 30, 2012 -> 11:00 PM)
Tigers really slumping coming in. Fister coming off an injury. This should be very interesting. Tomorrow's game is huge for setting the tone. It also makes the next two so much easier.

Yup so true.

I just hope they don't look dead this time around. Both teams coming in wwithzero momentum from the last couple days & we need to take it to them from the get go.