Our White Sox vs. Detroit p**** Cats 6:05 CSN

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Most important game of the year so far and I am gonna be forced to watch it at the home of a Cub fan and with a majority of Cub fans. It's our fantasy football draft tonight, Motherf***er.I pray for a win. Bringing my nunchucks, brass knucles and chinese stars just in case.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 12:09 PM)
Most important game of the year so far and I am gonna be forced to watch it at the home of a Cub fan and with a majority of Cub fans. It's our fantasy football draft tonight, Motherf***er.I pray for a win. Bringing my nunchucks, brass knucles and chinese stars just in case.

At the home of a Cub fan?! I just threw up in my mouth!!

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 01:09 PM)

Get new friends.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 12:42 PM)
I've never made one of these and I'm feelin lucky.

Battle for first in the Central starts here, lets blow em up like the whole city of Detroit should be.

Today we take down this scumbag

524307_379569948779600_2076500088_n.jpg

VS

541646_395795393801581_531058195_n.jpg

Doug Fister v. Jake f***in Peavy

563976_398084726905981_1699101047_n.jpg

376723_411739128873874_2103036748_n.jpg

:gosox1:

Was that 7 earned runs?

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 12:09 PM)

Better yet, just bring a copy of today's sports section that has the current MLB standings.

ru7err.jpg

Now, more than ever, the team could use one of those vintage Floyd v. Detroit outings- so of course he's on the Invalids List... I'll be overjoyed if they just win today so the sweep is off the table.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 02:07 PM)
Better yet, just bring a copy of today's sports section that has the current MLB standings.

Start out holding them upside down. Talk about how impressive the Cubs have been. Then slowly turn the paper around to the right direction. Oh... Wait....

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 02:07 PM)

ru7err.jpg

Now, more than ever, the team could use one of those vintage Floyd v. Detroit outings- so of course he's on the Invalids List... I'll be overjoyed if they just win today so the sweep is off the table.

Does todays sports section show Gavin Floyd starting?

That should be a caption with Peavy as Tiger slayer

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 01:53 PM)
Does todays sports section show Gavin Floyd starting?

That should be a caption with Peavy as Tiger slayer

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 01:07 PM)

I was just reminiscing about the days that Floyd played the Tigers like a fiddle. Hopefully Peavy keeps them in check in one of his bigger starts on the Sox and I can find a different black and white picture of stereotypical safari guy posing over a Tiger he bounced.