The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here

Kyyle23

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Nov 9, 2012 -> 03:24 PM)
The following trade was just made in our league:

Eli Manning

Marshawn Lynch

for

Jake Locker

Ryan Tannehill

Willis McGahee

Wow. Sucks cuz the guy benefiting from this is only 1 game behind me in my division (And division winners get money back)

That's moronic and should be vetoed.

This year is the first year Im really annoyed with fantasy, Im in a 14 team league, my team is insane and there is a chance im not making the playoffs (6 teams make it). The format is 1 qb, 2wr, 2rb, 1te, 2flex (wr/te/rb)

QB: RGIII, Andy Dalton

RB: McGahee, Bradshaw, Pierre Thomas, Vick Ballard, Stevan Jackson

WR: AJ Green, Percy Harvin, Andre Johnson, Jeremy Maclin, Mike Williams

TE: Gronk, Dwayne Allen

And I got screwed in my draft cause yahoo autoed me Maclin when I was trying to pick Doug Martin.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Nov 9, 2012 -> 07:06 PM)
Thats collusion, veto.

I sent an email to the commish to veto it but it still went through somehow....If he wins I'm not paying...Thats of course if I don't decide to pull the same s*** with my brothers last place team, something like Josh Gordon for his Victor Cruz will put me on par with him.

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Nov 9, 2012 -> 04:24 PM)
The following trade was just made in our league:

Eli Manning

Marshawn Lynch

for

Jake Locker

Ryan Tannehill

Willis McGahee

Wow. Sucks cuz the guy benefiting from this is only 1 game behind me in my division (And division winners get money back)

Trade got modified, they took out Marshawn Lynch and added Pierre Thomas and Anquan Boldin instead. Still ricidulous

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 11, 2012 -> 05:05 PM)
Who sat Steven Jackson vs SF? This guy.

F u, Reggie Bush!

lol, me too put Leshoure or Turner gets my FU. My RB's have a combined 6.3 points but I'm up 43. Now I just have to hope I dont get Martin'd for the second week in a row because the guy I'm playing only has Forte left.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Nov 12, 2012 -> 10:13 AM)
I sent an email to yahoo saying they need to dq all week 10 results because of their bulls***. Kind of bogus people are winning/losing due to a website malfunction.

It's football, you had an entire week to check lineups, unless you were waiting on a player that was a game time decision I don't feel particularly bad for anyone.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Nov 12, 2012 -> 11:13 AM)
I sent an email to yahoo saying they need to dq all week 10 results because of their bulls***. Kind of bogus people are winning/losing due to a website malfunction.

I couldn't make switches I wanted in one of my three leagues and it may cost me (pending MNF) in that one. I was pissed about it, but I can't think of a way to handle it. You just can't DQ all results. That's not fair to the majority of contests that probably were not affected by the outage.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Nov 12, 2012 -> 10:19 AM)
It's football, you had an entire week to check lineups, unless you were waiting on a player that was a game time decision I don't feel particularly bad for anyone.

I set my line ups and then was changing players around that morning when the website went down...

How is that fair?

Some games I won, some I lost. DQ is fair because no one gets a benefit from yahoos malfunction.