Bears Game thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 23, 2012 -> 01:02 PM)
Peppers is such a awesome player to watch. His impact doesn't always show up in the box score, but you can see the impact when watching him play

Best defensive player in football IMO

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 23, 2012 -> 12:23 PM)
Ten days off and a brutal performance.

Offensively, I should say.

Some bad drops but otherwise I didn't think it was all that brutal. Bears kicked the Rams ass. Should have had some more points but line was improved (not good, but improved). They did really struggle to open up some holes in the 2nd half, but I'll be happy when Forte is back against the Boys.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 23, 2012 -> 05:18 PM)
Some bad drops but otherwise I didn't think it was all that brutal. Bears kicked the Rams ass. Should have had some more points but line was improved (not good, but improved). They did really struggle to open up some holes in the 2nd half, but I'll be happy when Forte is back against the Boys.

It really sickens me to watch the Pats play and protect Brady. Some of his throws last night you could have driven a truck through his passing lane. Cutler gets none of that.

But really, f*** Jay Cutler. I'm so tired of him b****ing and whining even when he f***s up just as much as his O-line. Yes, they suck. But you're not a golden god either so just f***ing play.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Sep 24, 2012 -> 09:08 AM)
But really, f*** Jay Cutler. I'm so tired of him b****ing and whining even when he f***s up just as much as his O-line. Yes, they suck. But you're not a golden god either so just f***ing play.

This is about where I'm at with Jay Cutler.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Sep 25, 2012 -> 12:40 PM)
He'll get back in a rhythm in a week or two and we'll all be happy with him.

He's just a miserable s*** when he's struggling...something that comes along with the package.

Really watching Rodgers body language the last 2 games he seems very Cutler like, he just had a few really good seasons in a row which masks it I guess.