2013-2014 NFL Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 11:59 AM)
From that hit last night Pryor apparently remembers nothing. Probably good for him considering how f***ing terrible the Raiders are.

he got crushed on that hit, completely sandwiched between those two defenders.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 12:09 PM)
he got crushed on that hit, completely sandwiched between those two defenders.

The read option has adapted pretty well to the NFL. The problem with the read option is that when a team has it snuffed out, QBs lose chunks of memory

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 01:18 PM)
God I hate nothing more than publicly financed stadiums when the worth of franchises continues to skyrocket.

It's even better when city councils keep getting suckered into the idea that these behemoth debt mountains actually bring money into the city. NOPE

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 08:55 AM)
I understand that the Kickers are getting smarter, but Devin has always had a problem with dancing around looking for a lane. When he was younger and faster, he could get away with it. Now, he just puts the offense in a bad starting position.

And yea, Punt returns. Oh my god.

Did you see Trindon Holliday last night though? Same s***.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 06:30 PM)

Yeah, Devin has kinda always done that crap, and it's only worked one time, if I remember right, against the Broncos in like 08 or 09.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 12:15 PM)
The read option has adapted pretty well to the NFL. The problem with the read option is that when a team has it snuffed out, QBs lose chunks of memory

The play he got hurt on was a horrible play call. I dont think you need to do designed runs with him. He was throwing the ball well to really bad receivers and is a threat to take off when his swiss cheese line breaks down. A designed run was just moronic.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 01:30 PM)

Yea i did, they are very similar in how they run(and Holliday is getting away with a lot because he is still young and fast as hell). But damn, Devin set the bears up behind the 15 yard line on his first 3 kicks.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 02:22 PM)
The play he got hurt on was a horrible play call. I dont think you need to do designed runs with him. He was throwing the ball well to really bad receivers and is a threat to take off when his swiss cheese line breaks down. A designed run was just moronic.

No I agree, Denver was playing zone and spying all night and they were waiting for that opportunity. Really, he's lucky he didn't break ribs or get something rolled up in that Bronco sandwich.