2013-2014 NFL Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 15, 2013 -> 06:43 PM)
It isn't Romo, it's the Cowboys. This is what they do. Romo has no control over it. The Cowboys will just never be good.

Romo gets too much s*** most of the time, however he didnt do himself any favors with this game.

QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 15, 2013 -> 06:43 PM)
It isn't Romo, it's the Cowboys. This is what they do. Romo has no control over it. The Cowboys will just never be good.

He absolutely has part in it. He throws some horrendous interceptions. I'm not absolving the defense, but Romo has a part in it that is controllable by him.

All that said, Jason Garrett WTf is wrong with you. Throwing the ball around instead of running Murray late in th 4th quarter

2:40 left, up 5 opponent has 1 timeout, if your coach is dumb enough to call a pass play after you have been torching the team on the ground all day, you have to not be dumb enough to force the ball off your back foot to a covered receiver. Lots of blame to go around on that one, romo Garrett kiffin, etc

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 15, 2013 -> 07:50 PM)
From the Bears perspective, not only is GB still alive but I bet Rodgers would have just been shut down if the Pack lost this game. This hurt the Bears in more way than one.

Absolutely. Bears will likely have to face Rodgers in final game. Stupid f***ing dolt Jason Garett

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 15, 2013 -> 06:50 PM)
From the Bears perspective, not only is GB still alive but I bet Rodgers would have just been shut down if the Pack lost this game. This hurt the Bears in more way than one.

Exactly. This game would have sank GB and there would have been no reason for them to bring back Rodgers.

Now the Bears will have to win-out and Rodgers will most likely be the QB for that last game.