Cubs vs Sox 1:20 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GoGoSox2k2 @ May 29, 2013 -> 10:17 AM)
anyword on what RV is doing with the line up at Wrigley? Will he put Dunn in Left and sit Dayan? I really hope we just stick with Dayan out there and sit out Dunn

Dunn at 1st, Tank in LF, PK on the bench. Interesting move with a lefty on the mound (I'm an idiot)

ADA cf, Alexei ss, Rios rf, Dunn 1b, Tank lf, Gillaspie 3b, Kepp 2b, T-Flo c, Danks p

Edited by LittleHurt05

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 29, 2013 -> 10:47 AM)
Dunn at 1st, Tank in LF, PK on the bench. Interesting move with a lefty on the mound

ADA cf, Alexei ss, Rios rf, Dunn 1b, Tank lf, Gillaspie 3b, Kepp 2b, T-Flo c, Danks p

Feldman is pitching

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 29, 2013 -> 10:47 AM)
Dunn at 1st, Tank in LF, PK on the bench. Interesting move with a lefty on the mound (I'm an idiot)

dont mind seeing Dunn in there for PK today. Feldman seems like the typer of pitcher that AD should be able to handle. Lets get this one today boys!

:gosoxretro: :gosox3: :gosox1:

Stone and Hawk have definitely been doing more selling during telecasts from USCF this season. Anyone catch Stone the other day when he had to promote the raffle for the Smart car painted in White Sox colors in CF? He said second prize was 2 smart cars. I bet he was scolded.

So if anyone knows a way I could listen to the game today on my iphone without having to buy the MLB package, please feel free to PM me. The Tune-In app changes to alternate programming as soon as the game comes on

Stone and Hawk have definitely been doing more selling during telecasts from USCF this season. Anyone catch Stone the other day when he had to promote the raffle for the Smart car painted in White Sox colors in CF? He said second prize was 2 smart cars. I bet he was scolded.

Anybody raffling off a smart car deserves to be made fun of.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 29, 2013 -> 12:55 PM)
So if anyone knows a way I could listen to the game today on my iphone without having to buy the MLB package, please feel free to PM me. The Tune-In app changes to alternate programming as soon as the game comes on

Can you stream from 670thescore.com? I just loaded it up on my laptop. Not sure if they have an app.