Game Thread 6/17

cabiness42

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand the Astros are looking for their first 4 game sweep in four years. :lol: I hope they get it. I've officially given up on this team and hope we get a really really good draft pick next year. For now: Sell! Sell! And keep on losing. :gosox1: :angry:

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jun 17, 2013 -> 04:29 PM)
I understand the Astros are looking for their first 4 game sweep in four years. :lol: I hope they get it. I've officially given up on this team and hope we get a really really good draft pick next year. For now: Sell! Sell! And keep on losing. :gosox1: :angry:

Or 2 weeks, whichever.

I'm going! Despite everything that's happened this season there still is nothing better than getting to see the Sox in person. The last time I saw them in Minute Maid was game 4 in '05. Here's to a W tonight!

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 17, 2013 -> 07:45 PM)
Yep, Farmer and DJ made it sound like another De Aza mental mistake

Not to mention the Stros fumbled around with Alexei's grounder in the 1st. Too bad he was jogging. Getting really tired of this lazy baseball attitude.

QUOTE (staxx @ Jun 17, 2013 -> 06:48 PM)
Not to mention the Stros fumbled around with Alexei's grounder in the 1st. Too bad he was jogging. Getting really tired of this lazy baseball attitude.

See Dunn's playing first again with Pauly DHing about the 5th straight game.Think it leads credence to Paulie having a bad back.

QUOTE (mike89128 @ Jun 18, 2013 -> 02:09 AM)
See Dunn's playing first again with Pauly DHing about the 5th straight game.Think it leads credence to Paulie having a bad back.

I think it leads credence to them grooming Dunn for 1b full time next year.