Official 2013-2014 College Hoops Thread

Brian

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jan 7, 2014 -> 10:29 PM)
You're just hot right now, but you gotta give them their due for football. They finished their year on a high note, you didn't. Big deal.

I'm not hot, I've seen college Bball before and there was a reason MSU was favored. Frankly we came out of this with a huge positive.

Still a gay chant no matter how good your one year was. OSU has been to 10 times the number of BCS bowls. Chanting anything about football is comical.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 7, 2014 -> 10:32 PM)
I'm not hot, I've seen college Bball before and there was a reason MSU was favored. Frankly we came out of this with a huge positive.

Still a gay chant no matter how good your one year was. OSU has been to 10 times the number of BCS bowls. Chanting anything about football is comical.

I don't really like cross-sport chants. But the point remains. They had a better year than you, it just sounds like sour grapes. Not a big deal.

Maybe it's cause my team is historically awful, but I'm pretty much forced to be "live in the now" in regards to college football.

Does anyone follow ND basketball? Cameron Bedscheid is rumored to have transferred to Missouri. I was completely surprised by this, haven't heard anything about it prior. Is there any background on this kid?

I can see why Haith would target him, looks like we'll probably lose Clarkson and Brown to the draft this year.

Does anyone follow ND basketball? Cameron Bedscheid is rumored to have transferred to Missouri. I was completely surprised by this, haven't heard anything about it prior. Is there any background on this kid?

I can see why Haith would target him, looks like we'll probably lose Clarkson and Brown to the draft this year.

I knew he had left ND, but hadn't heard anything about where he was going. Here is his ND bio along with last year's stats: http://www.und.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/cam...eid_806217.html

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 8, 2014 -> 09:10 AM)
Pretty excited for this game tonight too. For some reason I think ILL matches up well with Wisconsin.

This is going to sound hilarious coming from an Illinois fan but.....it's going to depend on the officials. And by that I mean how they call the game. If they call it per the new rules, Illinois has a good shot because they'll get to the line a lot. If they play a physical game, their ability to drive to the hoop is less of an advantage. In Madison, I think it'll be a long night. I think Egwu gets a bunch of cheap fouls early, and Illinois plays from behind the majority of the game. Not a blowout, but something like 67-59 Wisconsin.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 8, 2014 -> 10:03 AM)
This is going to sound hilarious coming from an Illinois fan but.....it's going to depend on the officials. And by that I mean how they call the game. If they call it per the new rules, Illinois has a good shot because they'll get to the line a lot. If they play a physical game, their ability to drive to the hoop is less of an advantage. In Madison, I think it'll be a long night. I think Egwu gets a bunch of cheap fouls early, and Illinois plays from behind the majority of the game. Not a blowout, but something like 67-59 Wisconsin.

Quite the limb :lol: