2014-2015 NCAA football thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 2, 2014 -> 02:51 AM)
They would need to have only one loss but it's going to be tight. Too many teams at the top play each other.

Ole Miss is going to have a very tough time scoring going forward. If I had to guess right now, the final 4 will be Alabama, Miss St, Oregon and TCU

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 1, 2014 -> 09:58 PM)
Ole Miss is going to have a very tough time scoring going forward. If I had to guess right now, the final 4 will be Alabama, Miss St, Oregon and TCU

I think you can take two of Auburn, Bama and Miss St interchangeably.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 1, 2014 -> 11:02 PM)
That is just, wow. Half a yard from another season defining win, then boom. Game over, best receiver lost for the season most likely.

lost in that fumble and horrible injury is Bo Wallace once again costing his team a chance with that fumble inside the Auburn 5 late in the game too.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 1, 2014 -> 10:02 PM)
That is just, wow. Half a yard from another season defining win, then boom. Game over, best receiver lost for the season most likely.

I just hope it's not career threatening. A couple of tears could make it real serious.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Nov 2, 2014 -> 04:06 AM)
ND catching the breaks in this 4th quarter. That Navy guy was open by 10 yards and would've coasted into the endzone.

Two straight years of ND having no clue how to defend the option. Will be interesting to see if they improve in time for GT next year.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 2, 2014 -> 04:45 AM)
Remember when Kenny "The Thrill" Hill beat them in Week 1 and was already better than Johnny Manziel? That was fun.

After what I've seen from TAMU over the last month, it makes me think Manziel is one of the greatest college players of all time.

Wonder how bad ND is going to get punished for this game against Navy

About the same as any other Top 10 team winning by 10 on the road, which is none.

#11 and #12 lost anyway, so the only question is whether or not Mississippi drops below them. They will be either 9 or 10.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Nov 2, 2014 -> 07:11 AM)
About the same as any other Top 10 team winning by 10 on the road, which is none.

#11 and #12 lost anyway, so the only question is whether or not Mississippi drops below them. They will be either 9 or 10.

That's funny because OSU was punished by actually covering the spread, on the road, at Navy. You shouldn't have quoted someone who has seen it.