2014-2015 NCAA football thread

QUOTE (zenryan @ Nov 1, 2014 -> 02:39 PM)
nice game Hackenberg lol

Hackenburg still has elite QB skills. Guy looked like a lock for the #1 overall pick in 2016 last year. He isn't bing coached, his OL sucks, and they have no running game. I hope he can be salvaged because he could still be a stud. Bill O'Brien leaving really hurt him. I wish he were at Louisville with Petrino.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 1, 2014 -> 09:22 PM)
Outgained the entire Illinois offense. Awful.

I honestly don't even know why you're fighting me on this... He was clearly bothered by his injury and made a lot of bad passes in the first quarter, the point in time when I said he looked awful. He since recovered and started playing better. I watch Illinois almost every week; I know they're bad.

QUOTE (gatnom @ Nov 1, 2014 -> 09:26 PM)
I honestly don't even know why you're fighting me on this... He was clearly bothered by his injury and made a lot of bad passes in the first quarter, the point in time when I said he looked awful. He since recovered and started playing better. I watch Illinois almost every week; I know they're bad.

Because your definition of awful is hilariously bad. When you went back and edited your post you should have changed the name to OToole. At least it would have been accurate.

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 1, 2014 -> 09:29 PM)
Poor Treadwell....dislocated ankle while fumbling into the end zone for possible game winner. Auburn got away with a massive helmet to helmet after the fumble.

Holy s*** I missed that. Ole Miss is toast then.

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 1, 2014 -> 09:29 PM)
Poor Treadwell....dislocated ankle while fumbling into the end zone for possible game winner. Auburn got away with a massive helmet to helmet after the fumble.

Huge turn of events.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 1, 2014 -> 09:30 PM)
Because your definition of awful is hilariously bad. When you went back and edited your post you should have changed the name to OToole. At least it would have been accurate.

My bad for insulting the beloved. You are correct. I should have merely said that Barrett was playing poorly.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 2, 2014 -> 03:41 AM)
When Bama beats Auburn and Miss st fire and brimstone will rain from the heavens.

Still an easy path for two SEC West teams to make it. Alabama wins out, an Miss St. wins the Egg Bowl. Miss St. would still make it despite playing in SEC Championship

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 1, 2014 -> 09:48 PM)
Still an easy path for two SEC West teams to make it. Alabama wins out, an Miss St. wins the Egg Bowl. Miss St. would still make it despite playing in SEC Championship

They would need to have only one loss but it's going to be tight. Too many teams at the top play each other.