2014-2015 NCAA football thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.wdrb.com/story/27159688/crawfor...d-in-louisville

Coach Jimbo Fisher gave the people a little treat on a beautiful fall day when he trotted his team from its Galt House hotel over to the lawn down by the Ohio River. Just, no pictures, please. Fisher knows his rights. Maybe you've heard, he's one of those law-and-order types. Tangle with FSU's lawyers at your own risk.

Yes, Fisher may have his team practicing in public, but it's a private activity, he says, so anyone who attempted to photograph the Seminoles was approached by an FSU team official and asked to stop. Or shouted at to stop.

That included WDRB News photographer Beth Peak, who came back to the newsroom saying she'd been sent away. Then WDRB News photographer Dominik Fuhrmann grabbed his camera and went back downtown, telling the FSU security person who approached him that, "I can shoot what I want, this is a public place."

To which the FSU person replied, "This is a private team."

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 30, 2014 -> 04:07 PM)
I had a dream last night that ILL won this weekend 20-7

I also had a dream that I was hired to be a radio deejay for a nationally syndicated radio station and my personality was Laser Beam Blake. That's why they're dreams.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Oct 31, 2014 -> 09:16 AM)
I also had a dream that I was hired to be a radio deejay for a nationally syndicated radio station and my personality was Laser Beam Blake. That's why they're dreams.

Good Morning Bismarck! Laser Beam Blake and the Beaver here, ready to entertain you this morning!

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 31, 2014 -> 10:18 AM)
Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN 3m3 minutes ago

Dave Brandon is resigning as Michigan’s AD, source told @ESPN. Press conference this afternoon

Guy is a moron, the emails were the final straw. Dead man walking with Hoke.