White Sox vs Yankees Game thread 5/25

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 25, 2014 -> 02:23 PM)
We all know what stat you would inferring when mentioning line drives..

A number of years??

I think even old-school baseball people will mention about players hitting line drive outs when asked why a player isn't hitting well.

And yeah, 2011, 2012 and 2013 specifically. fWARs of 2.6 (in 171 PAs), 2.7 and 2.2 respectively.

I think we can probably safely assume he's in decline now though. But that doesn't mean he's anywhere near as bad a hitter as he's shown so far this year.

We should have mailed in the score and just took the day off today after yesterday's game. Sad a huge crowd has to watch this crap. Cleveland is damn good now. This could be a repeat of last year.

Robin should have turned over the food table after last night's game. Thanks, Bella.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 25, 2014 -> 02:40 PM)
We should have mailed in the score and just took the day off today after yesterday's game. Sad a huge crowd has to watch this crap. Cleveland is damn good now. This could be a repeat of last year.

Robin should have turned over the food table after last night's game. Thanks, Bella.

Danks should have turned over the food table. :P

Edited by South Side Fireworks Man

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ May 25, 2014 -> 02:51 PM)
Boring.

Most Sox fans at game are saying I paid to see this. That is it for 2014. Soriano another hit.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ May 25, 2014 -> 02:58 PM)
How many of them ARE Sox fans? 1/2?

More than half the point is when given the chance with a decent crowd Sox seem to play some of the worst baseball. Casual fans the Sox really need says enough of this crap.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 25, 2014 -> 07:53 PM)
Most Sox fans at game are saying I paid to see this. That is it for 2014. Soriano another hit.

Yesterday's game was so huge you'd think Coop would have demanded to get Bella the hell out of that game. Although Downs would have blown it too I'm sure.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 25, 2014 -> 03:02 PM)
Yesterday's game was so huge you'd think Coop would have demanded to get Bella the hell out of that game. Although Downs would have blown it too I'm sure.

It's not like the Yankees were hitting line drives all over the place.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ May 25, 2014 -> 03:02 PM)
Now Hawk plugging Avi Garcia and Micah Johnson being on the team next year. Great - some more stellar defense to look forward to.

He is plugging because he is bored as hell today like the rest of us watching this Sox offense on autopilot.

Edited by Soxfest