7/10 White Sox @ Red Sox 3:05CT

GGajewski18

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 06:58 PM)
You don't know what Beckham will do there. Maybe he homers. Maybe he hits into a double play. But we do know he was 0-4 with 3 Ks. While I hate taking the bat out of Abreu's hands we don't know what he will do there either (though I like his chances). You never know what Tank and Alexei will do either. If one of them gets a hit, we're not discussing this. The sacrifice paid off for the Red Sox. Bottom line, I think Robin shouldn't be crucified because Viciedo and Alexei didn't come through.

Do you want to take the bat out of Abreu's hand in any situation??

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 11:32 PM)
Can we f***ing release Belisario already??? Sheesh

Yeah, I know I've seen enough of that stiff. Geez he is pathetic. Hahn must feel really good each day about the bullpen he built. I know, Nate and Lindstrom are hurt.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 10, 2014 -> 09:39 PM)
Yeah, I know I've seen enough of that stiff. Geez he is pathetic. Hahn must feel really good each day about the bullpen he built. I know, Nate and Lindstrom are hurt.

I think this is a learning year for him in that regard. I also think he would have addressed it differently if he felt we were close to competing. I really have no issue with Rick and I'm pretty happy with what he's done.