Kyyle23

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 09:04 PM)
So how well does Tyler have to hit before we take him seriously?

I've probably been Tylers biggest fan here and I still gotta see it continue the rest of the season before I say he's the 2015 catcher.

He's really opening some eyes right now though. 11 XBH in less than a month. Is nothing to scoff at.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 07:17 PM)
Not a good decision to put runners in motion with a 3 outcome king up.

Both runners were going ? If so it was a hit and run But even if it was how the hell does Eaton only make it halfway to thrird ? You have to be out stealing making a real good attempt at stealing 3rd with Adam Dunn up even on a hit and run.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (Baron @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 09:19 PM)
Good news for Ranger fans is they get many more years of declining Prince Fielder

As it has been said here, sucks the tigers got a "get out of jail free" card for fielder and got kinsler. Would have been nice seeing verlander , miggy, fielder, and other bad contracts years from now lol

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 09:21 PM)
As it has been said here, sucks the tigers got a "get out of jail free" card for fielder and got kinsler. Would have been nice seeing verlander , miggy, fielder, and other bad contracts years from now lol

Oh it would have been great. But the Rangers are going to pay for that now. That and Choo is on a long term deal.

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 09:21 PM)

We will see what they do with Scherzer. But yea it was just an outstanding deal for Dombroski.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 09:36 PM)
Is there anything left to say about that guy?

Its one of the worst downward spirals of a career on the sox that I can remember... Maybe since Caruso. Started off looking like a budding superstar then just went to s***.

Edited by SoxAce