Rangers @ Sox 7:10 CST

Kyyle23

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 07:30 PM)
Does anyone actually enjoy "Beer Money"? I wish they would just go back and broadcast old TWIBs.

Jen Lada is so charming that I find it tolerable. There are a lot of cringe-worthy moments on there, though

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 08:01 PM)
Not a good feed from Abreu but Noesi should still catch it

It's really, really difficult to make that catch and step on the base at the same time. The ball has to hit your mitt at least a step before the base. It doesn't look like much, but it's hard to do both things at once and Abreu should always be coming over the top from that distance

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 08:25 PM)
He has been top 10 in the MVP vote 5 times, and he is one of the greatest fielding 3b of all time. Should have well over 400 homers. Ithink he is if he can stay clear of steroid talk. I don't trust he has been clean his whole career.

Yeah, the defense is a huge plus, my initial hunch would be to say yes he is. But that weird career arc offensively could turn some voters off or lead to steroid speculation?

QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 4, 2014 -> 08:29 PM)
Jen Lada is so charming that I find it tolerable. There are a lot of cringe-worthy moments on there, though

Her hotness alone keeps me entertained. Plus, she's a sox fan so that seels it.