World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

So is the big boot into a guy running off the ropes gonna be outlawed next? I mean come on now. Both the punt and curb stomp arent really done, but that boot into someones face running full speed definitely has impact

they just pick and choose weird things to focus on

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 26, 2015 -> 07:20 PM)
WWE advertised Bryan till show time and he is not even there. Ambrose/Harper no finish drove truck up ramp Chicago crowd is already yelling boring.

Yeah, I'm sure they won't be back. Wwe has done that in the past. They probably tape them fighting in different places and will cut to them throughout.

Barrett vs Neville was excellent.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 26, 2015 -> 07:29 PM)
Yeah, I'm sure they won't be back. Wwe has done that in the past. They probably tape them fighting in different places and will cut to them throughout.

Barrett vs Neville was excellent.

Kiss my ass never happened surprise.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 06:22 AM)
More cryptic promos from Bray! Maybe he'll actually win this feud!

When did this happen? I was there last night and never saw a promo. A lot of people thought it would start last night and he'd save his brother from Ryback.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 26, 2015 -> 07:20 PM)
WWE advertised Bryan till show time and he is not even there. Ambrose/Harper no finish drove truck up ramp Chicago crowd is already yelling boring.

WWE tweeted 2 hours prior to showtime about Bryan. I hardly call that "advertised till showtime."

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 09:21 AM)
WWE tweeted 2 hours prior to showtime about Bryan. I hardly call that "advertised till showtime."

Yeah I am sure nobody had left home 2 hrs before show and radio adds ran advertising him 10 minutes before show time. Everyone does not use twitter.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 07:29 AM)
I can't believe New Day are the tag team champs....

Their heel run has been great. Granted a Lucha Dragons vs Cesaro/Kidd feud would have been fantastic.

Excited for the neutered King of the Ring. Guessing we'll get 4 matches tonight for the quarters and semis and finals in Main Events spot on Tuesday. No idea who will win. Ambrose would be great with his promos and a crown on. Harper could use some character direction and the winner of course gets a free gimmick. Barrett would be fun with his charisma and English ties. Neville would make sense historically as the young up and comer.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 10:18 AM)
Yeah I am sure nobody had left home 2 hrs before show and radio adds ran advertising him 10 minutes before show time. Everyone does not use twitter.

It's WWE's fault that radio shows kept running advertisements that were created a month ago?

Bryan wasn't even in Chicago. I'm not one to go crazy about this kind of stuff but the E kept him advertised for a reason when there was never any chance he was wrestling. Oh well.

And the Bray promo was on the preshow.