World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 31, 2015 -> 08:24 PM)
I'm legit shook. 5 star match. Cena is the best stretch of his career. Incredible match after match

I texted Justin that Cena looks recharged. Getting to have fresh matches with new guys.

That was great. I actually gasped.

Tommy Rogers, one-half of the "Fanstastics" 1980s tag team, has reportedly died at the age of 54.

Rogers (Tommy Couch) was found dead in Hawaii on Monday morning.

Way too young..................on a happier note

Trusted insider sources tells PWTorch columnist Sean Radican that Samoa Joe has signed a full-time contract with WWE. His merchandise sales were so off-the-charts impressive, Vince McMahon and Triple H pushed to get him signed to a full-time deal right away.

Obviously, he impressed everyone at the latest NXT TV tapings. He will fulfill his scheduled independent dates, but otherwise will be worked into the WWE schedule full-time, either starting in NXT or shifting quickly to the WWE main roster.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 1, 2015 -> 11:32 PM)
Tommy Rogers, one-half of the "Fanstastics" 1980s tag team, has reportedly died at the age of 54.

Rogers (Tommy Couch) was found dead in Hawaii on Monday morning.

Way too young..................on a happier note

Trusted insider sources tells PWTorch columnist Sean Radican that Samoa Joe has signed a full-time contract with WWE. His merchandise sales were so off-the-charts impressive, Vince McMahon and Triple H pushed to get him signed to a full-time deal right away.

Obviously, he impressed everyone at the latest NXT TV tapings. He will fulfill his scheduled independent dates, but otherwise will be worked into the WWE schedule full-time, either starting in NXT or shifting quickly to the WWE main roster.

I'm not surprised that the Joe shirt is selling well. They made a good shirt for him. No cartoons, the logo is understated, the SoCal thing works. If I wore rasslin' shirts anymore, I'd pick one up.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 12:37 AM)
I'm not surprised that the Joe shirt is selling well. They made a good shirt for him. No cartoons, the logo is understated, the SoCal thing works. If I wore rasslin' shirts anymore, I'd pick one up.

Yup. Looks like a T-shirt you could wear to a bar or something.

My buddy is a wrestling snob. Loved old school stuff so he is majorly hating on Kevin Owens. Hates that he's chubby, which is odd cuz as I pointed out to him, one of his favs is Dusty Rhodes.

Also hates he wrestles in shorts, like John Cena who we wanted to go over.

I kinda think he's a tad bitter because he unfortunately never made it to WWE despite being in FCW for 2 years. Still fun to poke at him.

That's good news RE:Joe. I figured he was just doing a brief NXT run ala Rhyno since no way in hell would wwe let him wrestle elsewhere if not. No one is that special.

Hes apparently on Superstars this week so sounds like he'll be jumping quickly to the main roster.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 11:52 AM)
Owens is doing an open nxt challenge on Smackdown this week. Joe to main roster?

Awesome, im going to the taping tonight so this excites me

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 11:52 AM)
Owens is doing an open nxt challenge on Smackdown this week. Joe to main roster?

Zack Ryder, yet again. I honestly thought we were gonna see Finn Bailor. He is the #1 contender, correct?

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 12:27 PM)
Zack Ryder, yet again. I honestly thought we were gonna see Finn Bailor. He is the #1 contender, correct?

Yup. That match is live on the network at 3 AM on the 4th of July from Tokyo. Pretty badass.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 12:43 PM)
Yup. That match is live on the network at 3 AM on the 4th of July from Tokyo. Pretty badass.

Ya that should be "epic".

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 12:46 PM)
Brock vs Kofi will be on there as well.

Lol what?

Question for you TNA followers... Are Robbie E and Zema Ion any good? We got them coming into the promotion I work for on the 20th.

This guy might become the General Manager of SPW.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 04:54 PM)
Question for you TNA followers... Are Robbie E and Zema Ion any good? We got them coming into the promotion I work for on the 20th.

I like them. Jersey Shore gimmick, whiny annoying heels. They play it very well, and Zema is very good at the flippy s***.

Prediction for opening of RAW Monday

Raw begins with the Authority doing a promo and then someone interrupted that promo with another promo and they argued for a bit and a match was made. It is beyond a joke how unreasonably repetitive these segments are, especially since they are placed in the exact same position week to week. Since 1997 same opening.

Edited by Soxfest