World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 7, 2015 -> 10:41 PM)
Prediction for opening of RAW Monday

Raw begins with the Authority doing a promo and then someone interrupted that promo with another promo and they argued for a bit and a match was made. It is beyond a joke how unreasonably repetitive these segments are, especially since they are placed in the exact same position week to week. Since 1997 same opening.

Hahahahaha! You were wrong! Raw is unpredictable!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 10, 2015 -> 05:58 PM)
Sounds like WWE has bought Evolve to merge with NXT or go head to head with it. First promotion theyve bought since wcw/ecw I think. I'm not familiar with that indy but is it the same as dragons gate usa? Scs the indy expert should know

Haven't heard that news yet but yes, Evolve and DGUSA are essentially the same company. Same roster, same owner, all off it.

Im now intrigued.

I dont watch/follow but theres a lot of interesting talent on the roster for one reason or the other. Chris Hero/Kassius Ohno, Drew Macintire/Galloway, and PJ Black/Justin Gabriel are all guys who have been in WWE/NXT. Davey Richards I believe still wrestles for TNA yes? Ricochet is Prince Puma in Lucia underground.

Johnny Gargano was already signed and is awesome. Rich Swann is awesome.

Everyone else Im not too familiar with.

Would be kinda cool if they competed and eventually invaded. Work that storyline before TNA/ROH can do the same.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 04:54 PM)
Ya that should be "epic".

Lol what?

Question for you TNA followers... Are Robbie E and Zema Ion any good? We got them coming into the promotion I work for on the 20th.

This guy might become the General Manager of SPW.

Ugh Zema Ion. I can't stand that guy. I'm usually not a fan of high-flying flippy guys like him. I prefer the hardcore wrestling types like Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, Raven, New Jack, and the Dudleys.

Man, I really really miss the old ECW. :(

Does anyone else ever imagine who prolly would've been in ECW had ECW never went out of business?

Who do you think would've been in ECW from 2001 to the present if, in an alternate universe, ECW survived and became the dominant #2 promotion after the death of WCW?

Here's my list:

Jon Moxley (Dean Ambrose, if he was in CZW, then he could've been in ECW)

Tyler Black (Seth Rollins)

CM Punk (i fully think he would've gone to ECW and prolly would've been a multi-time ECW champion.)

Abyss

Homicide (I think he would've also been a multi-time ECW world champion and an ECW legend by now)

Eddie Kingston (seems perfect for ECW, prolly would've been a Dreamer ally then a foe?)

Ruckus (would've been perfect for ECW, along with the rest of the BLK OUT stable)

Lufisto (a woman that fought in deathmatches in CZW would've prolly excelled in ECW as another woman that fought men like Jazz)

April Hunter (would've been an ecw legend)

Slyk Wagner Brown (April Hunter's tag team partner, prolly would've been multi-time ECW tag team champs with her)

Rodney Mack (Jazz's husband, would've made his way to ECW)

Sami Callihan (i can't stand him, but i think he would've made his way to ECW)

Kevin Steen (is another guy i think would've been an ECW legend and multi-time ECW champ by now)

El Generico (Sami Zane)

Necrobutcher (would've been destined for ECW)

Matt Tremont (would've prolly been an ECW legend as well)

Luke Harper (something tells me he would've been on Heyman's radar)

Jay Briscoe (i think the Briscoes would've both been in ECW, but Jay would've been an ECW champion by now)

Mickie James (same as April Hunter, prolly would've made her way there)

Crowbar

Hernandez

Will prolly add more later...

Edited by SouthsideDon48

Rhodes was diagnosed with stomach cancer. On June 10, 2015, paramedics responded to Rhodes' home in Orlando, Florida, after getting a call reporting he had taken a fall. Rhodes was then transported to a nearby hospital where he eventually died. Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported that his kidneys were shutting down, and he was suffering from dehydration. Rhodes is survived by his four children and his wife

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 14, 2015 -> 12:16 PM)
Kofi has got this tonight

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 14, 2015 -> 12:30 PM)
I'd love that.

I love Kofi and hope he does win to see tension and the eventual break up of the new day, but we all know Reigns is gonna win.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 14, 2015 -> 12:55 PM)
I love Kofi and hope he does win to see tension and the eventual break up of the new day, but we all know Reigns is gonna win.

It'd be real silly to break up New Day right now. It'll most likely be Reigns but if they want to actually have a brief case winner lose for once(yes I know it's happened two other times) then they can throw a curveball here.

Edited by Rowand44

Read some sheetz if you think Reigns is going over. That said none of the other entrants make a lot of sense. Brock comes back tomorrow and is main event the Japan network show vs Kofi so I think Kofi makes the most sense. Or Brock showing up tonight and saying f*** everyone and taking the case for himself.

I'd love a briefcase-free bird rule though.

Crowd still not into Roman boo birds are out. I do not get Sheamus winning at all? I have no interest in watching him carrying the briefcase around the next year.

Edited by Soxfest