World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 10:23 AM)
Their heel run has been great. Granted a Lucha Dragons vs Cesaro/Kidd feud would have been fantastic.

A triple threat between those teams would have the potential to be unreal good. I love Cesaro/Kidd but putting the straps on the New Day was the right move imo. Their heel run has indeed been fantastic.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 11:17 AM)
Actually millions of people use Twitter.

Just as many do not.

During Nevelle/Harper match JBL say Nevelle may be first high flyer king, but Owen was a high flyer................Booker chimes in but Owen could not defy gravity.

The way Owen died that was distasteful.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 28, 2015 -> 08:36 PM)
Felt predictable. Hope another injury doesn't halt another push.

Definitely predictable but a heel should basically always win the KOTR so no complaints here. Though King Stardust would have been awesome.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 4, 2015 -> 09:12 PM)
This feels like the best Raw in years. Did they get new writers?

No HHH/Steph makes program 100 times better.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (scs787 @ May 4, 2015 -> 10:28 PM)
I was very underwhelmed by the Zayn match. The match just had a weird feeling to me. Perhaps there were some nerves going on there.

Zayn's shoulder injury is apparently legit. He's having an MRI to look into it further.

I was very underwhelmed by the Zayn match. The match just had a weird feeling to me. Perhaps there were some nerves going on there.

He got a pop and looked good. Bet he's up by SummerSlam.

He had a few minor botches that he usually doesn't have but still a solid debut.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 5, 2015 -> 06:11 AM)
He had a few minor botches that he usually doesn't have but still a solid debut.

JOHN CENAS BOTCHED AND HURT HIM! FIRE CENA SO I CANT SEE HIM ANYMORE!!!!

I honestly think Zayn hurt his shoulder as he was making his entrance into the ring. He was super pumped up obviously and I think he threw out his shoulder getting the crowd going on the steps. Did anybody else see what I'm talking about?

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ May 5, 2015 -> 07:41 AM)
I honestly think Zayn hurt his shoulder as he was making his entrance into the ring. He was super pumped up obviously and I think he threw out his shoulder getting the crowd going on the steps. Did anybody else see what I'm talking about?

Eh idk.. What I saw as weird is Cena did that side suplex that "hurt" zayn twice. Him doing it twice, gave me the feeling that zayn forgot the spot where he was supposed to act injured.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 5, 2015 -> 11:53 AM)
Going thru Raw. Good mic work by everyone in first segment, especially New Day. Whod a thunk it?

They have random appearances all through out the show and they're great in all of them.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ May 5, 2015 -> 07:41 AM)

Sounds like he hurt it on entrance all reports. Raw last night without the regular authority angle segments 2 times a show for 35 minutes was a nice welcome change. I hope we see less of them on a weekly basis. Best episode Of Raw in 3 years to me.

Edited by Soxfest