World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 15, 2016 -> 09:11 AM)
Neville broken ankle and shin bone.

I know he's struggled to get over but this sucks cuz he's had some good matches. Was hoping it was just a sprain.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 18, 2016 -> 06:22 PM)
Hulk Hogan wins case vs Gawker. It's going to be worth more than 115 million. Pretty sure he only asked for 110. WOW.

f*** Gawker. So glad this will bankrupt them.

Co-signed. Good message to send sites that there are limitations and you can't post whatever you want.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 21, 2016 -> 04:05 PM)
I think the Rock will be on Raw tonight, unveiling whatever the hell hell be doing for Mania. But I'm reading in between the lines because again wrestling press is terrible.

Can't wait to be one of like three people to boo that man at mania.

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Mar 21, 2016 -> 04:51 PM)
Why boo him?

Just not a fan of him anymore, he jumped the shark for me during the Cena feud years back. Nothing against the guy personally but I'm just not entertained by the character at all at this point.

One thing that leaves a very sour taste in my mouth is the whole 'adding crowd cheer effects.' This is just horrid propaganda bulls***. It's sly, manipulative, and entirely taking advantage of a weakness of human beings.

To try to turn Reigns, who is being booed outta the building, by adding crowd cheer and quickly video recording the few fans cheering for him and ignoring the boo's is just awful.

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Mar 21, 2016 -> 07:09 PM)
One thing that leaves a very sour taste in my mouth is the whole 'adding crowd cheer effects.' This is just horrid propaganda bulls***. It's sly, manipulative, and entirely taking advantage of a weakness of human beings.

To try to turn Reigns, who is being booed outta the building, by adding crowd cheer and quickly video recording the few fans cheering for him and ignoring the boo's is just awful.

Did they add crowd noise tonight? That's lame. Usually they don't do that s*** on Raw only Smackdown. But wouldn't surprise me either, anything to get Roman over.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 22, 2016 -> 01:39 AM)
Did they add crowd noise tonight? That's lame. Usually they don't do that s*** on Raw only Smackdown. But wouldn't surprise me either, anything to get Roman over.

Think it's just the usual great Philly crowd

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 21, 2016 -> 07:39 PM)

They didn't. It was mostly boos with the little sprinkle of cheers.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 21, 2016 -> 07:39 PM)

I know they do on Smackdown. Don't notice it on live Raws.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 21, 2016 -> 08:06 PM)
Face new day already blows. Damn it.

They really like overkill in WWE. Should do backstage stuff with them pulling pranks on LON or something. That would take creativity though.

My main problem tonight was the way they would span the video over the select fans cheering. In the whole scheme of things it just feels manipulative. I'd like them to promote him as more of a middle man, some don't like him, some do, but he fights the good fight, etc.

YESSS

7-man ladder match is out of it! YES YES YES YES

I was hoping this would happen with everything going down.

HELL YEAH!

K.O. Vs. Dolph vs. Miz vs. Sin Cara vs. Stardust vs. Sami Zyan vs. Whoever else the guy was (Ryder?)

Reigns going crazy, attacking Hunter when he tries to pick up Steph. Nice bit to the storyline.

But once again, Reigns comes out pretty damn stale (also booed).

I just look at it like, there was the time where Austin would do this type of stuff and the crowd would go wild. Reigns does this and makes it look incredibly boring.

Literally, this was a 15 second attack that ended up with HHH easily getting away, how lame.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 21, 2016 -> 09:13 PM)
Sin Cara and Zack Ryder get to be in the same mania match as Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn, ha ha ha. Should be a fun clusterf*** though like 90 percent of the card.

Ryder literally going from the bottom to getting a match at WrestleMania. I do love him lol. Zayn will win though.