4/26 Sox vs Royals, Now, CSN

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (raBBit @ Apr 26, 2015 -> 03:09 PM)
Gamethread warriors.

I am with you. Love me some Melky.

I really want to have faith but I would rather temper my expectations because the Sox haven't really done anything for me to believe they will score runs when we get the first hitter on or a team makes a mistake

QUOTE (almagest @ Apr 26, 2015 -> 03:09 PM)
Volquez is missing his spots a ton today. It's surprising we haven't been able to get anything going until now (maybe not so surprising with this terrible strike zone).
Real big mistake to LaRoche there. Too bad he's completely unable to hit right now.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 26, 2015 -> 01:15 PM)
This is getting to be unwatchable...................coaching on this staff is a s bad as it gets.

that's gotta be one of the funniest f***ing posts i've ever read. Melky Cabrera, a professional baseball player for what, 10 years now?, makes a base running mistake and it's a coach's fault? That's f***ing genius, dude.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 26, 2015 -> 01:18 PM)
that's gotta be one of the funniest f***ing posts i've ever read. Melky Cabrera, a professional baseball player for what, 10 years now?, makes a base running mistake and it's a coach's fault? That's f***ing genius, dude.

The coach has the better angle on the ball. Unless Melky wasn't looking at his coach, there's no reason he should have been going. That ball definitely had a chance to be caught (and was).

But who knows, it could be the player or the basecoach.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 26, 2015 -> 03:18 PM)

Glad you are amused