4/30: White Sox at Twins, no crowd due to Age of Ultron

Quin

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 08:34 PM)
At least Micah has been hitting. I really think that RV needs to throw a huge tirade and blow up on this team and see how they respond. I can't hurt

you do that by benching eaton for 2 games and then playing him in the 9 hole for a week. Sends the message loud and clear

Good grief, the f***ing bad news bears played better baseball under Walter Matthau!

I know its early in the season and teams can bounce back quickly like the Dodgers did a few years ago but this team is fundamentally challenged.

This will be a long season Sox fans.

I hate the fact this lousy brand of would be baseball has gotten me thinking about the 2016 draft and we haven't gotten to the 2015 draft yet!

As of right now, this team is a laughing stock! Maybe the Sox can get Kelly Leak out of retirement to supply power behind Abreu and LaRoche.

f*** this game tonight, changing the station now!

QUOTE (reiks12 @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 09:37 PM)
you do that by benching eaton for 2 games and then playing him in the 9 hole for a week. Sends the message loud and clear

Another anecdote about Robin and Eaton from spring...Robin was doing a pre game interview with the opposing team's color guy and they asked him about Eaton. Robin said "He's going to leadoff and play CF for us, hopefully in 150 plus games". He said it so matter of factly that I had to watch it again. He said it almost like Eaton was...a family member or something.

I really think Robin is a nice guy but he's way, way, way too nice for this gig. Nobody fears the manager, it's obvious. And why should they. I refuse to believe that MLB players are this dumb on a nightly basis. We've seen it for the better part of 3 years now. Time to give him the hook.

Still trying to figure out why our bullpen, the only bright spot on this team, isn't used BEFORE we're out of a game.

I guess it's been overworked with all of the off days.

I guess it's Robin, but I don't really know who's running this team. Cooper is a Williams mole, Williams' fingerprints were all over the offseason.

Edited by GreenSox

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 06:44 PM)
Still trying to figure out why our bullpen, the only bright spot on this team, isn't used BEFORE we're out of a game.

I guess it's been overworked with all of the off days.

Robin's a hero.

so you would have pulled sale in the 3rd?

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 09:42 PM)
Conor. Conor. Conor. Conor.

I know my friends son is named connor spelled with two n's so I set my phone up to spell it that way. So everytime I write connor it auto-corrects the name to spell it with two n's.