5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 9, 2015 -> 06:33 PM)
Balta, do you really think JR and Hahn can tolerate another 135 games like this?

Just disheartening. In the good 'ol days, there were 2-3 random solo homers at USCF to entertain us at least. It was entertaining most of the time, at least.

I think they'll make trades but they wont' take it out on the management. Maybe they'll sacrifice a hitting coach.

Farmer and Jackson haven't said a single bad word about the club today. apparently saying anything negative in a game you give up a run in a hitless inning that included 2 errors and on the flip side getting shut out through 6/2/3 innings is a helluva performance.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 9, 2015 -> 10:40 PM)
At least we got our solo homer and ended the shutout.

Next thing, KW will be talking about giving Cueto $225 million, lol.

I'll take Cueto over Samardzija in a second

Hopefully Noesi is ok and it's nothing serious. With that said, I wonder how the organization will feel if it's just a lower back contusion and he asked out of the game after he complained last week that he wishes he had more of a chance to prove himself in his starts.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 9, 2015 -> 04:40 PM)
I think they'll make trades but they wont' take it out on the management. Maybe they'll sacrifice a hitting coach.

Or Coleman.

Who is actually responsible for fielding with our major league staff?

I would guess Daryl Boston would be in hot water, too, having watched the outfield play regress despite no DeAza and Viciedo to blame/scapegoat.