GAME THREAD 5/13 - SOX @ MIL

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ May 13, 2015 -> 10:04 PM)
It technically leaves the Sox without a backup RF but I cant imagine there's much of a difference between Shuck playing RF and Boni in RF. I'd prefer Sanchez to Coats but would be OK with either.

THe value of Boni is obscure I know: but he can play 5 or 6 positions within a -20% margin of league average. RF is one of those positions. You signed him to be a super sub so that you could carry a de facto defensive replacement for one Micah Johnson.

So, do it.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 14, 2015 -> 03:06 AM)
THe value of Boni is obscure I know: but he can play 5 or 6 positions within a -20% margin of league average. RF is one of those positions. You signed him to be a super sub so that you could carry a de facto defensive replacement for one Micah Johnson.

So, do it.

Kudos to Ventura for getting Bonifacio the start tonight. His strategy to get more defense on the infield played a huge part in the first 8 innings of this game.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 13, 2015 -> 10:08 PM)
Kudos to Ventura for getting Bonifacio the start tonight. His strategy to get more defense on the infield played a huge part in the first 8 innings of this game.

I f***ing agree. I WANT MORE.

Play the defenders. Rely on pitching. Now, with Rodon in the rotation, you might just have something in the whole 50% of the game run prevention stat.