**6/5 White Sox vs Tigers Game Thread**

Brian

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 10:10 PM)
Why the f*** is Bonifacio not playing against a LHP? He is a complete waste of a roster spot if they're going to use him.

This one actually makes sense to me. Beckham has the 3b slot and I'm ok with that he's earned it. Bonifacio should be taking LaRoche's spot in the order against lefties, with someone like Abreu or Cabrera moving to DH, but LaRoche is taking 1b while Abreu's hand is still hurting. I'm ok with this, it's an injury issue, that's what you've got to do. This is the time when LaRoche in the lineup against a LHP is ok. The problem is the other 15 games prior to May 20.

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 08:10 PM)
That Cabrera signing could be one of the worst free agent acquisitions ever made by the White Sox.

Him, Cory Snyder or Jaime Navarro.

Dunn's up there, too.

Downs and Keppinger.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 10:12 PM)
You must be loving watching him struggle.

No. I wanted to watch this team succeed. I would have been cracking up at how wrong I was. It would have been the opposite laugh of 2013 when I thought we had that division in hand and man I'd have loved being wrong in that direction.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 09:13 PM)
This one actually makes sense to me. Beckham has the 3b slot and I'm ok with that he's earned it. Bonifacio should be taking LaRoche's spot in the order against lefties, with someone like Abreu or Cabrera moving to DH, but LaRoche is taking 1b while Abreu's hand is still hurting. I'm ok with this, it's an injury issue, that's what you've got to do. This is the time when LaRoche in the lineup against a LHP is ok. The problem is the other 15 games prior to May 20.

Whether it's LaRoche, Melky, or Sanchez, there is no excuse for Bonifacio not starting against a LHP.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 09:14 PM)
No. I wanted to watch this team succeed. I would have been cracking up at how wrong I was. It would have been the opposite laugh of 2013 when I thought we had that division in hand and man I'd have loved being wrong in that direction.

I'm saying because he's a roider.