**2016 TV Watercooler Thread**

Brian

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 09:31 PM)
Whelp, nm on that idea about Ford.

IGN: Let me get out of the way, because it’s already been a theory from some fans - could there have been any host swap shenanigans or can you say that that was definitely the real Ford at the end?

Nolan: That was definitely a real Ford.IGN: Let me get out of the way, because it’s already been a theory from some fans - could there have been any host swap shenanigans or can you say that that was definitely the real Ford at the end?

Nolan: That was definitely a real Ford.

Yeah, Hopkins ain't doing two seasons.

So the wife and I decided to start The 100 last week. It's about a near-future Earth that has been wiped out by nuclear war. Surviving humans live in a large space station. After ~100 years of being in space, they decide to drop 100 twenty-somethings to earth to see if they can survive. Usually my wife is all-in on those CW shows and I think they're teen/early 20's garbage. While it has some of that, it's much closer to Battlestar Galactica meets elements of Lost. I'm really digging it. If anyone needs a simple, but good streaming show, i'd recommend it.

I want to know who the person with boots was when Rick & Aaron get the cache and who then is later watching Alexandria at the end. Is it a whisperer or whatever they are called? Is there anyone else who is missing still from the regular crew who we just haven't seen? Maybe it is a Kingdom person?

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 12, 2016 -> 04:32 PM)

I want to know who the person with boots was when Rick & Aaron get the cache and who then is later watching Alexandria at the end. Is it a whisperer or whatever they are called? Is there anyone else who is missing still from the regular crew who we just haven't seen? Maybe it is a Kingdom person?

From what I've heard...none of your guesses are correct....it's brand new

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Dec 12, 2016 -> 03:33 PM)
I have loved this season. Kevin is one of the best characters on TV, he is hilarious

Finally they kind of broke the pattern of things going right then crashing down over and over. It seemed like the writing was a touch better.