Papa John's to become official Pizza of MLB

Y2Jimmy0

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that while I love Little Caesar's Crazy Bread and Italian Cheese Bread, their pizza is pure garbage, it tastes bland and not fresh at the same. If you can have pizza that is uninspired, that would be it. I'd rather have a Jack's frozen pizza. Freschetta's rising crust or whatever it's called is actually fantastic, as frozen pizzas go.

Jack's frozen pizza with liberally applied hot sauce (whichever variety) isn't bad. The way I prepare my Jack's it is not much more than a hot sauce delivery mechanism, and it performs that role admirably.

As for LC's, it's definitely garbage but my point is that its mostly identical to Papa Johns while costing about half as much. You just have to pick it up which creates a paradox, if I'm drunk enough to enjoy LC's at any meaningful level I'm also too drunk to drive (and likely have been for a few hours). Also, it says something that I would rather support Detroit Tiger's ownership than John Schnatter.

Edited by Alexeihyeess

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 3, 2016 -> 08:19 PM)
I have to say that while I love Little Caesar's Crazy Bread and Italian Cheese Bread, their pizza is pure garbage, it tastes bland and not fresh at the same. If you can have pizza that is uninspired, that would be it. I'd rather have a Jack's frozen pizza. Freschetta's rising crust or whatever it's called is actually fantastic, as frozen pizzas go.

Last time I had Little Caesar's I had stomach pain for a week. My friend told me I needed to build up a tolerance for it.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 3, 2016 -> 10:12 PM)
Out of all the national chains Pape Johns is by far my favorite. Also love Imo's (St. Louis thing)

Imo's is an affront to pizzas very existence.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 7, 2016 -> 09:49 PM)
Last time I had Little Caesar's I had stomach pain for a week. My friend told me I needed to build up a tolerance for it.

Imo's is an affront to pizzas very existence.

But their garlic cheese bread (the one with the real cheese melting on it) and cheese-toasted ravioli are pretty darned good.