**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not believe that they are starting off the PPV with the title match.

I don't understand this at all.

People who may tune in late expecting the title match won't get it.

Just a very odd decision I wonder what led to it.

crowd chanting "John Cena sucks" to his theme, lol

Styles is F***ing amazing. He literally makes every match important, every move beautiful, every competitor great. I just can't express how awesome his matches are (and refreshing).

This triple threat has been awesome, because of all the moves he is able to pull off.

Sorry I keep posting but I just want to talk about how impressed I am with this match! This match has so few errors so far and it's been beautiful! John Cena trying to pull off the double attitude adjustment only for them to get out and then have an attitude adjustment on STYLEs turn into a styles kick to Ambrose and then a kick to Cena and then a clothesline from Ambrose to Styles was awesome.

As a side note: Why does Ambrose get the treatment he does?

1. He gets the wrestlemania match against Lesnar.

2. He becomes Champion

3. He leads Smackdown brand with the Champioonship

4. He gets a feud over the Championship with Styles

5. He now gets to feud with likely Cena.

Did I miss something? Why is he this high caliber? BORING.

(this post is not meant to take away from the greatness that is this 3-way and AJ Styles :D)

So it was Luke Harper that allowed Bray to win.

Bray gets a much needed win, hopefully that leads to a more... rich push in the WWE as a stable.

Thought the triple threat was the best match, that match was incredible.

Dolph vs Miz was also incredible.

The rest of the card was fine, exactly like it should be.

Just a bit awkward to start the night with the title match. Unsure of that decision.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 08:55 PM)
Awesome match...but how don't you keep the belt on Miz?

That's what I was hoping for as well. Im interested to see how Dolph is handled now. If he goes back to losing, this whole thing was a waste.

2nd Wellness pop for Paige. 60 days this time.

She's on Twitter saying "don't get prescriptions or doctor's notes, not acceptable" and "rules apply based on your status with the company".

She's obviously done with the company.

Edited by The Critic

QUOTE (The Critic @ Oct 10, 2016 -> 12:19 PM)
2nd Wellness pop for Paige. 60 days this time.

She's on Twitter saying "don't get prescriptions or doctor's notes, not acceptable" and "rules apply based on your status with the company".

She's obviously done with the company.

I guess we've all been young and misguided, but not sure what her endgame would be. Obviously there's TNA and indys/conventions where I'm assuming she'd do OK, but she's come out and said she needs back surgery. She's much better off getting her downside while she's sidelined, especially since she's already going to miss 1/4 of her pay this year with the two suspensions.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Oct 11, 2016 -> 12:26 PM)
I guess we've all been young and misguided, but not sure what her endgame would be. Obviously there's TNA and indys/conventions where I'm assuming she'd do OK, but she's come out and said she needs back surgery. She's much better off getting her downside while she's sidelined, especially since she's already going to miss 1/4 of her pay this year with the two suspensions.

She's very young and not thinking clearly. This all started when WWE separated them in the draft. The relationship with Del Rio has been very detrimental to her.

She'd better hope she doesn't burn her WWE bridge too badly, unless she doesn't care about wrestling or is okay with wrestling on smaller stages.

Paige and Del Rio will do very well on the Indy's I'm sure. I bet Paige is gone from WWE semi soon but I'm also sure she'll be back in a few years when she matures a little bit. Burned bridges are never burned bridges in WWE.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 12, 2016 -> 10:03 AM)
Paige and Del Rio will do very well on the Indy's I'm sure. I bet Paige is gone from WWE semi soon but I'm also sure she'll be back in a few years when she matures a little bit. Burned bridges are never burned bridges in WWE.

Unless you are Chyna (RIP) or Jeff Jarrett.