Frazier's struggles

ronkark

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 19, 2016 -> 06:12 AM)
Sox have a pattern of biggest offensive addition tanking over and over..............Swisher, Dunn, LaRoche now Frazier

Haha yeah. And looking at a guys "career numbers" isn't enough evidence that he will for sure hit at some point. (Has flash backs of 2011 and 2015. Shivers).

I had never watched Frazier hit, until this year. I'm trying to figure out how he ever was able to put up the numbers he did.

He doesn't even look "dangerous," as Hawk likes to say. Surely he has altered something in his mechanics and approach.

This can't be the guy who hit 25 home runs, the first half of last season.

QUOTE (Lillian @ Apr 19, 2016 -> 08:13 AM)
I had never watched Frazier hit, until this year. I'm trying to figure out how he ever was able to put up the numbers he did.

He doesn't even look "dangerous," as Hawk likes to say. Surely he has altered something in his mechanics and approach.

This can't be the guy who hit 25 home runs, the first half of last season.

I think it's facing pitchers he hasn't seen before. He's still useful in the field at a position they had trouble filling.

This thread blows. Pretty much everything about Frazier is the same as his career numbers from line drive rate to walk rate, except for a slightly higher K rate and a BABIP 100 points below his career average. He's a decent week away from his numbers being back to what we would expect.

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Apr 20, 2016 -> 08:41 AM)
This thread blows. Pretty much everything about Frazier is the same as his career numbers from line drive rate to walk rate, except for a slightly higher K rate and a BABIP 100 points below his career average. He's a decent week away from his numbers being back to what we would expect.

He's already on the way. He's had a lot better at bats this week. Jose on the other hand...