4/30 Game thread: @ Baltimore, 6:05pm, WGN

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 1, 2016 -> 03:36 AM)
Nah, you're just putting your own bizarre spin on this s***, Rock has exulted the virtues of Adam Eaton pretty consistently because he's not insane. You've turned a correct, off the cuff remark into a negative talking point because you don't understand context.

OK. I thought he was dissing Eaton basically. My bad.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ May 1, 2016 -> 03:58 AM)
Even when Frazier, Lawrie, Jackson and Rollins aren't hitting, it's their energy and enthusiasm that makes the difference this season in comparison to a very lethargic clubhouse last season

Fair enough point. But I'm curious to see how the posters react in times of struggles. Frazier was catching some big-time grief on here when he was hitting .150 early with all those Ks and I shut up waiting for him to produce which he is doing. Rollins has already been ripped on this site by fans. Somebody was bagging on Rollins' range and wanted Saladino to play more. Let's see if everybody stays behind these guys all year cause these four guys are going to have stretches of badness at the plate.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Apr 30, 2016 -> 08:20 PM)
These guys look to be getting along rather well and it's the energy of the new leadership from Frazier, Lawrie, Jackson and Rollins that has made a big difference. The clubhouse is rejuvenated.

I would add Navarro into that mix too. I think he's been a great positive addition too.