4/30 Game thread: @ Baltimore, 6:05pm, WGN

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 30, 2016 -> 10:31 PM)
Sorry, I don't rally care if people judge me for this, but I hope like f*** Britton is injured.

Well we judged you........................

QUOTE (MuckFinnesota @ Apr 30, 2016 -> 08:30 PM)
I know they are on the road but why the f*** to Cubs fans attend White Sox games? I hate the Orioles. And I hate how the 7th inning was handled. I don't see why they couldn't have left Albers I and have him clean up his mess.

I think you mean the 8th.

Britton hurt, limping...after ending last night's game with the Garcia near collision.

If we're paying Duke $5 million a year as the LH set-up guy, almost every manager's going to make that move against Chris Davis. And the BAA left-handers for Duke since 2014 is still under .200. Albers has been amazing for so long, but I don't think many non-Maddon managers make that move. Now you can argue Duke vs. Jennings as well, but, just like the Danks situation, they're not quite ready to pull the plug on Duke with 2 more years on his contract. That deal always smacked of being a "one year wonder," especially with pedestrian stuff and coming over from the NL.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 30, 2016 -> 09:33 PM)
I should say Whisky****. Northern Harvest Rye, relatively cheap but was 2016 Whisky of the Year according to the Whisky Bible. Good stuff.

http://www.mensjournal.com/food-drink/drin...rowned-20151120

Nice. I'm gonna dip into the bullit rye instead but I'll move to Willet pot still shortly.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 30, 2016 -> 08:33 PM)
Just started watching. Why did the poster go off on Sanchez when he got a double? Did he have a bad error?

Well...just because.

It's possible drinking was involved, although God Loves the Infantry would have to confirm. He seems a bit ornery tonight.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 30, 2016 -> 08:33 PM)
Just started watching. Why did the poster go off on Sanchez when he got a double? Did he have a bad error?

A Jimmy Rollins relay would have had Jones easily. Instead, Sanchez threw it seven feet up the third baseline.

QUOTE (God Loves The Infantry @ Apr 30, 2016 -> 09:37 PM)
A Jimmy Rollins relay would have had Jones easily. Instead, Sanchez threw it seven feet up the third baseline.

No. Not easily. It would have possibly been close.