4/30 Game thread: @ Baltimore, 6:05pm, WGN

Wieters standing up cost him a strike to end the inning against Sanchez, the wet weather and bunt gave the Sox a chance and the wet grass messed with the rule five pick in right. Suck it Orioles and your f***ing challenge happy manager!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MuckFinnesota @ Apr 30, 2016 -> 09:42 PM)
Wieters standing up cost him a strike to end the inning against Sanchez, the wet weather and bunt gave the Sox a chance and the wet grass messed with the rule five pick in right. Suck it Orioles and your f***ing challenge happy manager!

We were due for a call from that ump

QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ Apr 30, 2016 -> 08:41 PM)
In all seriousness - Sanchez is such a good defensive 2b that i would be fine with him being a MLB starting regular there if he could give me like a .710 OPS.

I said I'd stop, but don't tempt me.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 30, 2016 -> 09:42 PM)
We were due for a call from that ump

I think they are due an explanation about the second base call. I see nothing in the rules that support the call tonight other than he didn't throw it. I also really hate replay in baseball, this game has gone on for too long. Seems like managers can politic their way for more than one challenge even if they used it already.

QUOTE (MuckFinnesota @ Apr 30, 2016 -> 09:46 PM)
I think they are due an explanation about the second base call. I see nothing in the rules that support the call tonight other than he didn't throw it. I also really hate replay in baseball, this game has gone on for too long. Seems like managers can politic their way for more than one challenge even if they used it already.

He called a lot of questionable strikes against us