4/30 Game thread: @ Baltimore, 6:05pm, WGN

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (God Loves The Infantry @ Apr 30, 2016 -> 09:22 PM)
Can we end the love affair with Carlos Sanchez already? No speed, no power, no serious contact ability, no plate patience, and no arm. People hate on JB Shuck, but if Shuck sucks, how can you possibly justify Carlos freaking Sanchez?

Ummm he did have a PH double to start the last inning.

Got out of it finally...

You'd think when Darren O'Day gives up 3 runs when he might give up that many typically in 1/2 a season that you might want to take advantage.

The crazy thing is that the Orioles were a 3rd/4th place team according to most pre-season predictions.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 30, 2016 -> 08:23 PM)
Dude. He started the entire rally

Oh, so he's worthwhile because of one double in one game in April? Maybe Dewayne Wise is looking for a job, except he was a better hitter.

Sanchez and Saladino are fine as bench players...ideally, you only have one of them on your roster, because you need to get some pop somewhere (Sands, theoretically) from those 4 spots.

Zach Britton absolutely manhandling the White Sox right now.

I know they are on the road but why the f*** do Cubs fans attend White Sox games? Sure it's just a kid among Sox fans but I see that s*** at home all the time. I hate the Orioles. And I hate how the 7th inning was handled. I don't see why they couldn't have left Albers I and have him clean up his mess.

Edited by MuckFinnesota