CINCO DE MAYO GAME THREAD: BOS @ SOX

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ May 5, 2016 -> 10:08 PM)
No doubt.. won't be able to listen to the radio or watch TV for awhile either..

On one hand I want the Cubs to win a World Series and then their fans won't know what the hell to do after that because that Mystique will be gone. On the other hand I want them to fall apart in the playoffs. Don't know which option is better

QUOTE (whitesoxjr27 @ May 5, 2016 -> 09:11 PM)
On one hand I want the Cubs to win a World Series and then their fans won't know what the hell to do after that because that Mystique will be gone. On the other hand I want them to fall apart in the playoffs. Don't know which option is better

I personally enjoy their suffering.. let them keep failing.

QUOTE (whitesoxjr27 @ May 5, 2016 -> 10:11 PM)

Man f*** the cubs and there is a thread dedicated to fellating them. Feel free to visit that.

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ May 5, 2016 -> 10:09 PM)
I am going to have to check it out more, then. I just can't stand all the promos, promos with Pat Hughes' voice, etc. It completely turned me off.

That comes with the territory, I guess. They're going to pimp the Cubs as much as possible, but while the Sox are playing well you should be able to find nuggets of Sox talk now and then. Don't get me wrong, you will probably still hear more about the Cubs then the Sox, but even if there is bad blood the Sox are still a Chicago team and worthy of discussion (after they have run out of Cubs/Bears things to talk about).

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ May 5, 2016 -> 10:12 PM)
I personally enjoy their suffering.. let them keep failing.

Me too, I hope I never see it...I hope my Son never sees it...I hope my grandchildren never see it...I hope my great grandchildren never see it...and it goes on, and on, and on, and on!!

Edited by soxfan85