CINCO DE MAYO GAME THREAD: BOS @ SOX

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 5, 2016 -> 09:42 PM)
Bradley looks damn good this series. Must be nice to have an offensive threat at the 9 spot

Think we should get rid of AJax, move Eaton back to center and put Avi back in right?

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 6, 2016 -> 02:44 AM)
Think we should get rid of AJax, move Eaton back to center and put Avi back in right?

No, Eaton too good in RF. doesn't mean CF acquisition should be out of the question if he continues to flop for another 40-50 games.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 5, 2016 -> 09:45 PM)
No, Eaton too good in RF. doesn't mean CF acquisition should be out of the question if he continues to flop for another 40-50 games.

Good answer to a bad question, Fathom

Gotta give Jackson some more time, its not like the Sox have someone burning a hole in their pocket in AAA to play in CF anyways.

It always seems like, especially in the AL, the Sox automatic outs are just automatic-out-ier than other teams automatic outs.

I know Austin Jackson has been kind of a journeyman ever since the Price trade, but it's really hard to believe that he's completely lost it it as an offensive player in his post-Detroit career. If he was older like Rollins, sure, I could buy him being a shell of his former self. I'm guessing he was very comfortable in Detroit and it's taking him some time to adjust to switching teams so much. Eh, I'm not just guessing, I'm hoping. He did have a long, battling at-bat there so that's a positive.

QUOTE (aryzner @ May 5, 2016 -> 09:43 PM)
This game is pretty unwatchable.

You must not have been watching the past few years. It's a two run game, they have the best record in the AL, and though the game is endless, the amount of at bats left is a good thing.

Oh, and no Hawk. This is still heaven.