6/4 - White Sox @ Tigers Game Thread

QUOTE (Butter Parque @ Jun 4, 2016 -> 04:44 PM)
What a day it would be to wake up and find out the entire coaching staff and front office was terminated

That would require putting them all on the same flight an an accident would happen.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 4, 2016 -> 06:59 PM)
Still beating that drum, eh?

I think he's managing the WBC next year, but he's done traveling six months a year.

That would be perfect bc the Sox season only last 1 maybe 2 months

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jun 4, 2016 -> 10:59 PM)
That would require putting them all on the same flight an an accident would happen.

Let's settle down there. No reason to make off handed comments like that

Verlander vs. Q tmrw screams 1-0 loss for the Sox with 12 k's against a rejuvenated Justin who has been pitching much better recently.

Now Saladino can't make the play in the sloppy conditions...needed to use his glove probably and just get rid of it as quickly as possible. Never felt so depressed about a White Sox team 2 games over .500 and possibly just 2 or no worse than 2 1/2 games back.

Now Ventura has to use Duke.

6/15 with four doubles for Cabrera against Duke. Funny. Finally, mercifully that half inning is over.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 4, 2016 -> 11:01 PM)
The next manager of the Sox is Rick Renteria. Just a matter of when.

Why Why Why? I don't want that guy! LaRussa or Leyland. My gosh is it so difficult? Gardy would be OK too.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 4, 2016 -> 04:04 PM)
Verlander vs. Q tmrw screams 1-0 loss for the Sox with 12 k's against a rejuvenated Justin who has been pitching much better recently.

Now Saladino can't make the play in the sloppy conditions...needed to use his glove probably and just get rid of it as quickly as possible. Never felt so depressed about a White Sox team 2 games over .500 and possibly just 2 or no worse than 2 1/2 games back.

Now Ventura has to use Duke.

6/15 with four doubles for Cabrera against Duke. Funny. Finally, mercifully that half inning is over.

The Sox are getting swept. Book that.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 4, 2016 -> 06:06 PM)
I would be proud of the front office if they fired Robin. I'll believe it when I see it.

I remember someone saying Ausmus might get fired before they even face the Sox this year a few weeks back.

I think Ventura's more likely to get fired than Ausmus is at this point.

everyone assumed we'd win this series. and today's game especially. nope. chris sale a stinker two games in last 3. and the offense again invisible.

still waitin for you to adjust your stance jose. take your time. no rush/

they gone!