June 19th Game Thread: ChiSox at Cleveland

I had to leave before the bottom of the 10th and missed the s*** show.

My first thought is......Why in the hell is RV bringing in the closer in extra innings when we are the away team. If we had gotten the lead in the 13th who the hell was gonna pitch purke, ynoa?

Not to mention D Rob has been serviceable as a closer but absolutely horrible as a pitcher in a non save situation. So why in the f*** is he in the game?

RV is totally lost out there, so is Poop and Steverson. I expect RV to be gone by tomorrows game. This loss is on the offense and RV

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 05:12 PM)
I had to leave before the bottom of the 10th and missed the s*** show.

My first thought is......Why in the hell is RV bringing in the closer in extra innings when we are the away team. If we had gotten the lead in the 13th who the hell was gonna pitch purke, ynoa?

Not to mention D Rob has been serviceable as a closer but absolutely horrible as a pitcher in a non save situation. So why in the f*** is he in the game?

RV is totally lost out there, so is Poop and Steverson. I expect RV to be gone by tomorrows game. This loss is on the offense and RV

Who else was left in the bullpen likely to be effective after 1.2 innings from yestserday's starter?

Albers, Ynoa, Jennings, Duke. They all were not over pitched yesterday and are better than D Rob in a non save situation.

Are you saying RV was waving the white flag and if we made it past that inning we lost no matter what.

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 03:24 PM)
Albers, Ynoa, Jennings, Duke. They all were not over pitched yesterday and are better than D Rob in a non save situation.

Are you saying RV was waving the white flag and if we made it past that inning we lost no matter what.

Isn't the closer supposed to be your best guy in the bullpen? I don't care if it's a non save situation or not, he didn't get the job done. While I'm not a big Ventura fan, the players are at fault. Can't hold it down when we're tied or leading.

Edited by Whitewashed in '05

QUOTE (Whitewashed in '05 @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 05:01 PM)
Isn't the closer supposed to be your best guy in the bullpen? I don't care if it's a non save situation or not, he didn't get the job done. While I'm not a big Ventura fan, the players are at fault. Can't hold it down when we're tied or leading.
The sox had opportunitie to score . Blame the hitters for not scoring. A 3 to 2 loss that went to extra innings does not indicate that the team has no pitching talent.

QUOTE (sammy esposito @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 04:31 PM)
The sox had opportunitie to score . Blame the hitters for not scoring. A 3 to 2 loss that went to extra innings does not indicate that the team has no pitching talent.

When there's no hitting there's pitching. When there's no pitching we score more. If it's not one thing it's another.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 04:05 PM)
Even with a 98 mph fastball and a 91 mph slider, Nate is getting hit pretty hard. Anytime Coop wants to "fix" someone is OK by me.

+1

Cant understand why guys that throw so hard for us nibble so bad. I mean jones is up there with kelvim herrera in velocity. But it seems herrera is much more intimidating than jones