Jump to content
Y2Jimmy0

Baseball America Top 100 Prospects

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Who do you think didn’t make it out of Eloy, Kopech, Cease, Robert, & Madrigal?

My guess would be Madrigal.  I thought he wasn't all that high on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sleepy Harold said:

My guess would be Madrigal.  I thought he wasn't all that high on him.

That would make sense.  Somewhat surprised Adolfo wouldn’t make his top 100 list when I believe he was an honorable mention for top 50 mid-season list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Who do you think didn’t make it out of Eloy, Kopech, Cease, Robert, & Madrigal?

 I don’t think he ranks them if they’ve made the majors, so no Kopech is my guess.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, fathom said:

 I don’t think he ranks them if they’ve made the majors, so no Kopech is my guess.  

Yup. He said kopech isn't on the list in the interview.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, fathom said:

 I don’t think he ranks them if they’ve made the majors, so no Kopech is my guess.  

 

18 minutes ago, Boogua said:

Yup. He said kopech isn't on the list in the interview.

Then I’ll guess Eloy, Cease, Robert, & Adolfo (assuming he doesn’t like Madrigal).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

 

Then I’ll guess Eloy, Cease, Robert, & Adolfo (assuming he doesn’t like Madrigal).

He will have Madrigal in top 100. It will be Robert or Adolfo he doesn’t have in top 100.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fathom said:

He will have Madrigal in top 100. It will be Robert or Adolfo he doesn’t have in top 100.

I swear he had Adolfo as an honorable mention in his mid-season top 50, but maybe I’m wrong there.  But if he has Madrigal in there, I’ll say Robert is in over Micker.  Hard to ignore Robert’s AFL performance (and insane tools) and not at least have him in the back half of the top 100.  That being said, Law has some pretty polarizing takes so anything is possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I swear he had Adolfo as an honorable mention in his mid-season top 50, but maybe I’m wrong there.

You are correct - Adolfo was in his honorable mention.

I'll say Kopech is the omission, because he's not in the minors.   Could be Madrigal - he had him ranked #11 in the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GreenSox said:

You are correct - Adolfo was in his honorable mention.

I'll say Kopech is the omission, because he's not in the minors.   Could be Madrigal - he had him ranked #11 in the draft.

Thanks...will be interesting to see how his rankings shake out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, fathom said:

He will have Madrigal in top 100. It will be Robert or Adolfo he doesn’t have in top 100.

He had Madrigal in the 30's I think as a draft prospect. I doubt he's on the list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2019 at 1:48 PM, Chicago White Sox said:

So who were the four that made it and what were their rankings?

Cease, Eloy, Robert and Adolfo. If I were a betting man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×